Customer Service 866.965.0400

how about a Show Mat

Pontiacgt201

I was think about something, How about small mats that you could put infront or rear of your car at shows. like a plastic mat or something with the Adams logo, and a design behind the logo. so them you could have the mat and place your products on it to show off why your car is so shiny, lol. or something like a small rug or fender cover.

I was think about something, How about small mats that you could put infront or rear of your car at shows. like a plastic mat or something with the Adams logo, and a design behind the logo. so them you could have the mat and place your products on it to show off why your car is so shiny, lol. or something like a small rug or fender cover.

Hmm... I'll get into it! I see people asking for customization so it'll have to be something that can be designed with some flexibility instead of a product we could just stamp out.

I'll start hunting!

Hmm... I'll get into it! I see people asking for customization so it'll have to be something that can be designed with some flexibility instead of a product we could just stamp out.

I'll start hunting!

How about just a mat, red border, adams logo, and a area for us to slide a 8x10 picture in or something

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe something like a bench mat that you could take to shows, sturdy rubber??

Like the one from our friends at Busted Knuckle Garage, only with a big Adam's logo instead?

bkg80.jpg

:thumbsup:Adam that would be Great cause then we could use it to work on our cars when not at shows or during the winter. Im up for it. Plus being rubber it wouldnt blow away in the wind. Show seasons coming up fast

Edited by Pontiacgt201

• 2 weeks later...