Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to Adam's

Bigredmariner

Hey folks, I'm Jarrod and I live in Texas. Specifically Houston during the week and Burnet on the weekend. I'm part owner of a truck forum and Faze is a sponsor of ours. I recently purchased the Junkman Kit from him and have started getting familiar with the techniques and all of the great products that Adam's offers.

Like most new Adam's folks I still have a bunch of other brand products I'm trying to use up. So I figured I might start detailing my lawnmowers with that other stuff.:willy:

I have a lot to learn from you folks so I will probably lurk more than post. I have detailed both of my trucks so far using the PC and Adam's Polishes, I can't say enough about the shine that your products put on my rides. :pc:Amazing results is about all I can say.

Well enough drivel, here's some pics of my rides.

SpringCleaning005.jpg

SpringCleaning010.jpg

Dropfinished018.jpg

Dropfinished015.jpg

Welcome to the forum Jarrod! :welcomebanner:

I think you meant that you purchased my kit from Adam's. I don't have any for sale! By the way, that's a lotta truck you have there!

Yes sir, you're correct. It's a great kit and I am getting more familiar with using it each time. This is my first introduction to machine polishing, I can tell you though that I really enjoy it. I used to hate to wax or polish any vehicle because my shoulders would kill me afterwards for days. The PC made that stop.:cheers:

Thanks for the welcome folks, I have been doing a ton of reading on here lately. So much knowledge and it really seems like a family atmosphere. Nice forum.:cheers:

I will have questions, eventually and there will probably be a bunch of them.:help:

Ha! Hey Geoff, good to see ya buddy. Yeah I need to get some more stuff for sure. Just trying to decide what to get next.

trust me, once you get the detail bug, you will want everything and anything adams offers haha. its a great forum, tons of good reading on here.

Archived