Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brushes Attachements for a Cordless Drill or a PC

Fierce5

Question

I have decided to start working on the interior of the family's Impala and the carpet is not in good shape since the car is often neglected (my mom only do oil changes :D) but I hate scrubbing by hand, so i thought I would use my Ryobi cordless drill or my PC and attach brushes to either one and get the job done. I found this brush NO LINKS TO COMPETITORS PRODUCTS PLEASE on Amazon.com, which is an attachment to the drill, they also have something for the PC that is very similar.

So I wanna know if any of you have any experience, success or comments regarding these, any info is much appreciated. :help:

I have the bissell. Its nice but no extractor. I was looking at some for 600

If your looking check out the aztec hotrod great unit. I use one paired with adams carpet and upolstery cleaner.killer combo

Sent from my EVO4G using tapatalk

Well the one I use was around $2000, but it is an industrial steamer designed with attachments for auto detailing. The best part is that its 100% American made... and the only reason I bought this is because I own a detail shop and needed something that would hold up to every day use. If you are willing to spend that kind of money, send me a pm and Ill send you a link to the companies website.

Where is your detail shop in NJ? I live in NJ too

Some of the professional extractors get up there in price thats for sure... they're great tools, you just have to be able to justify the cost. If its for personal use they're way out of the question... if they're for a business they make a lot of sense.

:iagree: I would have never spent that kind of money if I was just detailing my own cars, but when it comes to customers cars... I have to get great results in little time, and the steamer and adams products allow for me to do so.

Which one do you use? Do you have a link?

Well the one I use was around $2000, but it is an industrial steamer designed with attachments for auto detailing. The best part is that its 100% American made... and the only reason I bought this is because I own a detail shop and needed something that would hold up to every day use. If you are willing to spend that kind of money, send me a pm and Ill send you a link to the companies website.

I have the bissell. Its nice but no extractor. I was looking at some for 600

Is it also a steamer? Will it remove stains easy with the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner?

I tried to go on youtube to see if anyone has a video for it on how it works but I found nothing :(

No video, but it will easily take on stuff like this:

rszdc0802.jpg

rszdc0801.jpg

I run mine with water only... spray our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner over the area, manually scrub with a carpet brush, then go to the LGM, saturate the areas with hot water and suck it back out. Works like a charm on 99% of the stuff I clean up.

No video, but it will easily take on stuff like this:

rszdc0802.jpg

rszdc0801.jpg

I run mine with water only... spray our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner over the area, manually scrub with a carpet brush, then go to the LGM, saturate the areas with hot water and suck it back out. Works like a charm on 99% of the stuff I clean up.

I don't know what shocks me the most, the dirty side or the clean side!;)

Dylan, is the Bissell Cleaner you posted along the lines of the new product? Cause for $100 I am kind of interested in buying that little guy but if Adam is going to be making something similar I'd rather wait cause I trust you guys more.

Have any of you guys used the Aztec Hotrod to clean grout? You know if it could do that then the wife might help me want one.

:thumbsup:

Steve

Nope never used mine for that. It maybe possible. But I have a cheap steamer that we brought years ago for that.

Problem is the spinning action... unless you want your carpet to look like hell these don't work as well as you think, take it from someone who has tried these. The spinning motion just ends up making your floor mats look like someone gave them a swirly :jester:

When you say swirly you dont mean damaged right? Cause i can always go back and fourth with a regular brush to make the carpet look nice and professional, after im done with spot removal using the brush.

Adam's sells attachments for cordless drills for the purpose of cleaning carpets?

That would make it an issue as far as attaching to a competitor's product.

Otherwise, why is it an issue having a link to a product that Adam's is not competitvely involved in?

Adam's sells attachments for cordless drills for the purpose of cleaning carpets?

That would make it an issue as far as attaching to a competitor's product.

Otherwise, why is it an issue having a link to a product that Adam's is not competitvely involved in?

Its a competitor that sells products that we do compete with... thems the rules. They don't pay to keep the server up and running here, they don't pay my salary, and they certainly aren't granting us any space on their site.

Thanks for understanding. :2thumbs:

Archived