Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from Ontario,Canada

hslager69

Hi, i never tried adam's before but bought some buttery wax and brillant glaze at an auto swap meet,i was looking for some aluminum polish but the salesman didn't have any with him but said he would get some to me. i drive a 1969 firebird and ordered a 2102 mustang which should be here in the middle of april.

Boy I love that car!!!!! Looks really good, why is she out getting wet?? lol

Thanks for the pm!!! Maybe we can start our own 1st gen firebird club here!!!!

2009_0818_194658.jpg

Edited by BrianT

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum

Thanks for your purchase. Good news our Adams Order should be leaving this week. They have done a great job putting this large order together quickly. As promised we will make sure you get your product

Thanks Again Spike

Thanks Don,looking forward to trying Adam's metal polish.I just pulled my car out of winter hibernation Saturday april 2nd,but now the forcast calls for a wet week.I will try to take before and after pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Welcome to the forum

Thanks for your purchase. Good news our Adams Order should be leaving this week. They have done a great job putting this large order together quickly. As promised we will make sure you get your product

Thanks Again Spike

How can I order from you? Do you have a website or even a phone number? I want to order a backing plate for my PC and I like the way the Adams are designed.