Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie from San Antonio

BlackCamaroSS

Hey guys! Its been about 7 months since I last had my car detailed and I've decided that I want to detail my car myself. So I decided to join the best detailing community Adams. I'm soon going to purchase some products Adams to detail my black Camaro SS and if you have any recommendations to really make my paint shine I would love to hear them.

:welcomebanner:Vishal:welcomebanner:

As far as recommendations go I would just get the biggest kit you can afford right now cause you'll find yourself buying everything anyways. Besides that for a black car I would get some SHR along with FMP, Brilliant Glaze, and Americana for the paint. Some In and Out spray, Super VRT, GC, a Clay Bar, and Car Shampoo to start ya off.

Welcome Vishal!

I'm soon going to purchase some products Adams to detail my black Camaro SS and if you have any recommendations to really make my paint shine I would love to hear them.

I agree with the others on buying kits, they are more economical and save on shipping. Also be sure to get a gallon of Detail Spray, you don't want to run out in the middle of a detail.

As for recommendations, watch the videos by Adam and Junkman, they will teach you the correct wash methods, which is where a swirl-free finish starts. They also have videos on polishing and maintaining other areas of the car.

Welcome to the forum. :welcomebanner:

Instead of asking what you should buy, I would take the time to do a little reasearch about the products and watch some of the many videos that Adam and I have posted on the forum. The reason that you want to do this is so that YOU can make an informed decision and choose what products or kit that you should buy. You will receive quite a few opinions when you ask a question like, "What should I buy?" However, there are only 3 polishes that Adam's sell that directly deal with making your paint shine (clay bar, although not a polish would be the fourth). Knowing these three makes the vast selection of product very simple when all you want to do is make your paint shine. In one of my video series, I deal with 3 of those 4 necessary items and by the end of that video series, you will definitely know a lot more about how to make your paint shine using products from Adam's.

After watching enough videos, you will not have to ask WHAT to buy, but you will instead be asking yourself what can I afford. When you follow this advice, everything that you decide to purchase will in your mind have a purpose in achieving a goal that you have for your automobile. That's how you buy into a product line that you are unfamiliar with.

Hold on to your money and learn the products first. They'll be here when you're ready to make your first, well informed purchase. :thumbsup:

Welcome! Make sure you hit Faze up for anything you need down there product wise! He has it all!

Mook

This! Faze (Jason) is a local Adam's dealer in San Antonio. He will be able to show you products in person, which will also help you in the process of selecting products.

Archived