Customer Service 866.965.0400

Porsche Panamera 4 Detailed

stirthepot

Eric,

I just did the exact same thing to my friend and customer's 2011 Cayenne Turbo which he plans to use as a daily driver. We wanted to get it sealed up properly so it could be maintained throughout the summer before coming to see me again in the fall. I just posted a photo album of this "rocketship" SUV. Makes my regular Cayenne "S" feel like I'm sitting still.

Yachting Blue, correct? My wife loves that color and we love the Panamera! As ImpulseIII suggests, it's a shame to have to punch holes in the bumper cover for the front plate bracket. I have a solution to prevent that, so PM or give a call. Congrats on the car!

- Darryl

Notice you live in NJ....Too bad you have to screw up such a nice car with a front license plate....I escaped from NJ 5 years ago and never looked back. Beautiful ride....good luck!

No plate for me. Been driving without them for 15 years now, got two tickets totaling $55 in that time (and they both saved me from getting a speeding ticket)

I can't bring myself to punch the holes in any car I buy.

Eric,

I just did the exact same thing to my friend and customer's 2011 Cayenne Turbo which he plans to use as a daily driver. We wanted to get it sealed up properly so it could be maintained throughout the summer before coming to see me again in the fall. I just posted a photo album of this "rocketship" SUV. Makes my regular Cayenne "S" feel like I'm sitting still.

Yachting Blue, correct? My wife loves that color and we love the Panamera! As ImpulseIII suggests, it's a shame to have to punch holes in the bumper cover for the front plate bracket. I have a solution to prevent that, so PM or give a call. Congrats on the car!

- Darryl

It's actually Dark Blue, the Yachting is lighter and has more grey and purple in it. They are both nice.

Nice album too.

Yes sir. That it is. That is a sharp combo with the light cream interior. With two kids I felt that interior was going to be very tough to keep looking clean. The luxor beige that I have is still a bit of a challenge with dirt but not nearly as much as the lighter color IMO.

Archived