Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Dust Demon

For the perfectionist sicko's like me, obsessed with removing even a dog hair from my paint, I would like to see Adam start carrying an American produced dusting tool for the extrior. Perhaps whoever makes the outstanding Blonde Boarshair Brush?

I bought a California Duster this weekend and it is nothing like the one I used to have years ago. It is cheap plastic with half the yarn that my old one had. In addition, the biggest insult was that the "California" :patriot:Duster is now made in KOREA!!!!!!

Looks like the Junkman really likes his, according to the video, and it does make sense to knock the dust off with one prior to going over the paint with WW or DS.

AJ is VERY patient when doing this stuff. I am NOT. I'd rather just wash the car. I won't even use WCW on my car. Not worth it. Mines a DD and we have concrete plant across the street here at work. :help: My dust is BAD dust.

Oh and I'm not bad mouthing WCW... I use it in the door jams and on other things. Just not my main body work.

Chris

Looks like the Junkman really likes his, according to the video, and it does make sense to knock the dust off with one prior to going over the paint with WW or DS.

Different strokes for different folks.... using the proper method waterless can be just as, if not more, safe than the duster. As with anything it comes down to technique.

Archived