Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant!

vm1971

Question

I love Brilliant Glaze. I got mine with some Americana last week,

and using them all weekend thrilled me. Easiest stuff to use, smells great, and the look of the work i've been doing is now racking up some detail work for me!

here's a couple of my SS after BG and Americana, and my pal's FLEX with JUST BG. Even the pics dont do the shine justice.

GREAT STUFF! Adams is the best.

=v=

post-2602-136818043135_thumb.jpg

post-2602-136818043138_thumb.jpg

I've been looking at the G8 since it was a concept.. I had two Grand Prix's prior, '00 GP GT 2dr and 06 GP GT (s/c) 4dr..

as far as my G8 in the sig pic.. a two bucket wash and a foam gun.. I haven't had a chance yet for paint correction.. It wont be perfect unless I have the front repainted..

Sorry for the delay in posting. I don't come around here every day.

Here's my car. It's a fun car to own, just like your Camaro is. And I'm sure you have experienced the stares and questions. I guess that is standard equipment when you buy a car like ours. But I've had a great time with it.

15zlfmu.jpg

f5cb5z.jpg

YES!!!! well said.

yah man, your car is gorgeous. if camaro didnt exist, and G8 was "gone"...

i would be all over a Chally. :)

beastly and TRUE american muscle.

Absolutley LOVE the Challenger, however MUSCLEjunkie thinks the new '11 Charger is the worst design EVER to come from MOPAR. What's up with the retro tail lights this year!!! Has anyone seen this car yet? I mean the 4-door Charger reintorduction was bad enough! Take a que from the past! As in the Mustang, Challenger, Camaro and Vette. The only que from the past with the new '11 Charger is the tailights? Stupid looking design! A family sedan musclecar? Give me a break. Get an SUV.:help:

Absolutley LOVE the Challenger, however MUSCLEjunkie thinks the new '11 Charger is the worst design EVER to come from MOPAR. What's up with the retro tail lights this year!!! Has anyone seen this car yet? I mean the 4-door Charger reintorduction was bad enough! Take a que from the past! As in the Mustang, Challenger, Camaro and Vette. The only que from the past with the new '11 Charger is the tailights? Stupid looking design! A family sedan musclecar? Give me a break. Get an SUV.:help:

i will agree, the debate on this has been brutal..

but i must confess, seeing it in person and being in it, then a real life spotting in daylight... its pretty nice. But again, the whole "sedan" thing from day one was controversial. Basicly the car was "made" first and the name chosen later. then didnt want to call it an Intrepid or Stratus due to the TARNISHED rep of those dreadful badges!!!!! hHAHAHHAhah

I bought it because its a 4 door.. I plan to have kids.. lol

again, you dont have to sell me on it.

i loved that sucker from day one. speaking of BG,

whats on yours / what have you done recently for such a nice pic in that sig?

wicked.

I've been looking at the G8 since it was a concept.. I had two Grand Prix's prior, '00 GP GT 2dr and 06 GP GT (s/c) 4dr..

as far as my G8 in the sig pic.. a two bucket wash and a foam gun.. I haven't had a chance yet for paint correction.. It wont be perfect unless I have the front repainted..

looks great though!!!! and... dare i ask what rim setup you got there?

they look like camaro rims. but.. i saw a G8 with camaro rims in a parking lot near me and it was ridiculous. im confused!!! either way, your car is badass. :bow:

thanks!

yeah the face is machined and the rest of the wheel is black.. I love them..

that look is killer.

whenever you get a chance.. i'd love to see them up close and personal...(pics). they're very cool.

It looks like it has a mean scowl! Love that. I think the camaro has an evil grin.

Sure im a bit biased ,... but you have to agree....

its the coolest lookin american car out there.

wicked.

Sorry for the delay in posting. I don't come around here every day.

Here's my car. It's a fun car to own, just like your Camaro is. And I'm sure you have experienced the stares and questions. I guess that is standard equipment when you buy a car like ours. But I've had a great time with it.

15zlfmu.jpg

f5cb5z.jpg

Your black Camaro looks amazing! Nice work.

Is the BG over or under the Americana? I'm gonna try it under the Americana, if we ever get some decent weather around here.

PS> i'd love to see some pics of that Chally...

:drool:

Your black Camaro looks amazing! Nice work.

Is the BG over or under the Americana? I'm gonna try it under the Americana, if we ever get some decent weather around here.

OH THANKS !!!!!!!

i experimented and its a little of both.

believe it or not, it worked fantasticly!

of course, it rained for 2 days AFTER the detail, but everything beaded up real nice and now it needs ONLY a shot of DS and a gentle wipe. I have to REPEAT that im THRILLED with the BG and Americana. the woes of waxing are now long gone... they're a pleasure to use. And easy to make jaws drop!

:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! The FLEX is kinda... fun to do. such large FLAT panels. the best thing... there are really neato design indents on the hood. we SWEAR we didnt "see" them until after the work i did. it was amazing! it IS a nice ride.

this weekend i have a Saturn Vue and a Dodge stratus to do... and of course, MY Monte needs it BAD. ;)

Archived