Adams Fender Brush

Adams Boris Hair Brush

Adams Lug Brush

Dawn Wash

Wash With Product That Removes Iron

Adams Wash

DS

Adams Clay

So I get done with the clay and pull out the lights to see what plan of attack I am going to use.... SSH, SHR, FMP blah blah blah.

I start to look at the paint and am not seeing any swirls, move the lights and still nothing. Spend about 20 minutes moving the lights using a LED flashlight and can not find a thing.

Is this possible? I have some pics below and would love some input if I am missing something.

IMG_4817.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4814.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4812.jpg

IMG_4811-1.jpg

IMG_4811.jpg

15 answers to this question

Usually not having swirls are a good thing! If you want swirls bring it to a car wash!! :lolsmack:

I am with you on that. Just shocked after a Chicago winter. I was good and it only when to the touch less if I did not wash it.

Time to get out the MSW, BG, and APW.

Looks like my night just opened up.

If this is the case, that's awesome! However, I got a feeling that they're there. I have had a hard time seeing swirls on high metallic paint jobs, especially light colored ones. I can put 1000W halogens on the paint and see nothing. Then I'll see a swirl from the reflection of a 60w bulb in my garage lights. It's weird. Like Chris stated, try a camera flash. Or wait until tomorrow and look at it under the sun.

Get a high quality light and I'm certain you'll see them.... if you're that concerned about them.

I was in the same boat as you just a few years ago..... until I went THIS route and saw the light [so-to-speak].

All kinds/types of things will "pop" at you that, even the sun light [depending on air quality], will NOT show up under just about any other condition.

Archived