Customer Service 866.965.0400

1991 corvette zr-1

HammerZR1

Now THAT is a bad *** car!

Thanks Jason.

It really is. I have removed headers from this car to sell it, but with them on it, this car ran a 12.53 @ 113 at Firebird in Boise, Idaho. At tracks where most cars are tested in the magazines (sea level), this baby would be bangin' on the 11 second door. That is stout for a car with the mods this one has.

Edited by HammerZR1

• 2 weeks later...
Nice ride! Did I miss the price?

Krzdimond posted the price in the thread before this one. I am asking $20,500 and am willing to deal to sell the car, but I won't give it away. I have money tied up in this car so I am not able to.

This really is a great car. I might mention that the only reason I am selling it is I picked up another lower mileage one and can't really afford to keep them both...as much as I'd like to. I love these cars.

Thanks again for all the kind words everybody.

• 2 months later...
Thanks Jason.

It really is. I have removed headers from this car to sell it, but with them on it, this car ran a 12.53 @ 113 at Firebird in Boise, Idaho. At tracks where most cars are tested in the magazines (sea level), this baby would be bangin' on the 11 second door. That is stout for a car with the mods this one has.

NHRA Corrected run was 12.12 @ 116.6, that's stout, and that was before the new clutch and aluminum flywheel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Money down received. So, unless the buyer really doesn't like the car, it's a done deal. I can tell you, this is a really nice car and this guys getting a hell of deal.

Thanks again for the comments.