Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick ? About BG

aworkman

Question

16 answers to this question

Yeah I've been looking threw the threads for a couple hours now getting reacquainted and up to date with Adams for this year. Stuff is all over the place. Some times I don't have time to look threw all the threads for every answer, it's just easier to ask

Which is why a sticky would kill!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah I've been looking threw the threads for a couple hours now getting reacquainted and up to date with Adams for this year. Stuff is all over the place. Some times I don't have time to look threw all the threads for every answer, it's just easier to ask

I used the BG for the first time today and it looks so good I don't want to put anything over the top of it :willy::willy::willy:

My answer below was for BSG, not the new BG. But I like the look so much I might put some over the Americana too :bow::bow::bow:

Sounds great, thanks for the responses! I like the idea of applying it after I wash.

I don't have much chrome on either of my cars, but thanks for the tip.

I've got to search the forum for tips on posting larger size pictures. Any place I go to host them for the forum wants to shrink them way down. Once I figure that out I'll try and post some.

Archived