Customer Service 866.965.0400

? about leather & interior cleaner

Ironterp

Question

So say you cleaned your interior with the leather & interior cleaner and then dressed everything with leather conditioner. If I clean the interior again in a week or so just to remove some dirt and dust with the leather & interior cleaner will it remove the leather conditioner I have already applied? Just wondering because I really want that spf protection so my black interior doesn't fade out. Thanks

11 answers to this question

Absolutely! It will remove it. If you're cleaning that often, I'd look at using it in a reduced/diluted strength. Say, 50/50 cleaner/water.

It's pretty strong at full strength.

Thanks for the responses. I figured it probably would, I just didn't want to waste product re-applying it if not needed. I think I will skip the cleaner or dilute it unless it's really necessary. My interior is pretty flawless anyway just some dirt marks where passengers shoes have hit the door and dust on the dash etc.

So say you cleaned your interior with the leather & interior cleaner and then dressed everything with leather conditioner. If I clean the interior again in a week or so just to remove some dirt and dust with the leather & interior cleaner will it remove the leather conditioner I have already applied? Just wondering because I really want that spf protection so my black interior doesn't fade out. Thanks

Best thing you can do to protect your leather is invest in window tint. Also, leave your windows/sunroof cracked so the car can breath

As for applying additional conditioner? If you clean the leather after your initial application, then yes, some if not most of your previous application will be removed

it will remove the conditioner, i prefer to dust the interior rather than completely clean it every car wash. i use a california mini duster on the top of the dash, a dry microfiber on everything else, and a damp microfiber on the door sills.

Archived