Customer Service 866.965.0400

For you Corvette Guys

11chevz71

Hopefully it looks like the old Electron Blue, that was a great color :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Agreed. I'm genuinely curious to see what shade of blue it turns out to be.

Jet Stream Blue Metallic and Nassau Blue are currently my favorite blues of all time, but GM has been doing a good job with color choices lately IMO.

Agreed. I'm genuinely curious to see what shade of blue it turns out to be.

Jet Stream Blue Metallic and Nassau Blue are currently my favorite blues of all time, but GM has been doing a good job with color choices lately IMO.

I'm guessing that new Blue/Grey they put out for this year isn't going over too good. It also mentioned another new color, wonder if they will bring Green back :thumbsup:

PS

There was a Nassau Blue coupe at the clinic Saturday :drool::drool::drool:

Lousy pictures. I saw the Ice Blue on the Cruze. It looks good. My wife even said that the color would look killer on a Vette, especially on the ZR1 with the carbon fiber accents and chrome wheels. It's really a nice color in person. Wish I was in the market.

I saw over on CF that Jetstream Blue and Black are discontinued for 2012. Really? JSB seems to be very popular and black is... a staple!

Granted my car is a PITA to keep clean.

The black is now Carbon Flash Metallic. It's a very odd color in person. Sort of almost has a flat black appearance to it, but polished. And it's not the deep black. Almost a black/dark gray. I still wish they'd come out with a pearl white. This is the Carbon on the 2012 Centennial Edition Vette.

2012_chevrolet_corvette_f34_ns_407112_717.jpg

I saw over on CF that Jetstream Blue and Black are discontinued for 2012. Really? JSB seems to be very popular and black is... a staple!

Granted my car is a PITA to keep clean.

That is what I read too, I still find it hard to believe they would discontinue Black. It just doesn't make sense.Discontinuing JSB is fine, they change the Blue every few years, but discontinue Black :confused::confused::confused:

And I agree with Rich, I'd love to see a White Diamond Vette :drool::drool::drool:

A little bit disappointed with the Blue!:(

Maybe it will look better in person, and I will check it out in Carlisle!!:burnout:

Hard for it to look worse, but anything will be an improvement over that new Blue they put out this year :(

Archived