Customer Service 866.965.0400

Will leather cleaner help?

Redfireshaker06

Question

A while back I wore a brand new T-shirt that had not been washed. And I was at a car show that its VERY hot outside. Well when I sat in the seat my back was a little sweaty. The white ink print on the back of the shirt got onto my black leather. So when I clean/condition them. It shows. Is there anyway to remove this or am I SOL? I have not tried Adams leather cleaner yet. Any input would be great. Thanks

12 answers to this question

Guest Jay.B

I would try to leather cleaner first before anything else. It may work for you. There was a thread on this yesterday actually. It was about ink from a pen, but it may help you out. It can be found here.

Good luck :thumbsup:

I would have to think, if the ink came off your shirt because it was a little damp and it was really hot out, why not go the same route to take it off?

Try a steamer!

A steamer on leather? Idk if steam would hurt the leather or not.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hairspray. Seriously. Spray it on, let it sit for about 20 seconds or less and wipe it off. You might have to repeat it a couple times till it draws it all out, but should do the trick. Make sure you condition the crap out of it when you're done.

A steamer on leather? Idk if steam would hurt the leather or not.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I use steam alway on cleaning leather using my Goodway Vapor Steamer, never ever any issues.

It works.

Just don't hold it in one place for very long, it's not dummy proof.

No Pun intended my friend. :rockon:

Archived