Customer Service 866.965.0400

Garage pictures.

wcmclellan

You're right....if you are doing it, and can afford to do it right, that's the time to do it. Those are some really nice cabinets....actually inside the house as well. Coming from someone who builds cabinets, I can say you didn't skimp.

You're right....if you are doing it, and can afford to do it right, that's the time to do it. Those are some really nice cabinets....actually inside the house as well. Coming from someone who builds cabinets, I can say you didn't skimp.

thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm almost ashamed to say. It's Miller Lite. Not my favorite but required to keep the weight off.

Too save face though, I think the next keg will be Sweetwater 420. An Atlanta uBrewery Pale Ale. :banana:

Sweetwater 420 is one of my favs. It'll definitely tickle your pickle after a few tall boys. haha!:cheers::banana:

Not finished yet,but it's a start

adams003.jpg

somethings wrong with your vette... idk how to put this nicely but ... it doesnt have any wheels on it :lol:

now on a serious note... do you store it like that or are you working on it so you took the wheels off ?

Great lift Jim! I wish I could have put one in, but when my son and I built this garage extension I didn't have the room. I live on a circle so I had to put the garage on the back of the old one and then blow out the back wall and put in a new header. I have to drive my 32 thru the old garage and then drive it into the new garage. Not too bad and I have the drain in the old garage so I can wash cars there especially during the winter. Nothing like sweat equity! I just got the new garage straighened and painted because my son moved out a lot of his stuff. I just put in a gas heater in my newer garage, which I insulated when I built it. I also just added a new curtain to separate the two and keep the heat in the new section. It is so nice to just turn up a thermostat instead of the old bullet heater with the noise and fumes. Now all I have to do is pay the gas bill. The reason the carpet is down now is to keep my little toes warmer during the winter. Man am I spoiled now!

HOLY MOLY !! looks like you pulled out your livingroom furniture and put your car in there. Sweet garage:drool:

Holy Cow. Thats a ton of storage. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You have a gorgeous home but no grass. :D

Thanks. No grass = less yard work! More time to enjoy my garage! Just had the countertop done, tv is up, new fan, still have to do a backsplash and then get all my toys back in. When it's all done I'll get some more pics.

actually yeah - the guys that did all the woodwork in my house did the cabinets. actually a fathers day present from the wife!! heres a pic of some of the work inside

kitch1.jpg

not a tile floor - epoxy coating on concrete - tried to get it to match the exterior of the house

outside1.jpg

Where in Tucson? Born and raised there till I joined the Navy..

Very nice place

:2thumbs:

We are out in oro valley

Nice, I love NW Tucson.

My parents home was on La Canada near La Cima Middle school. They've since "semi" retired and have moved closer to the family business.

Here's a couple pics of my Father's detatched garage from the old house.

Not quite as nice as yours but we spent many hours wrenching in there.

I miss the southwest.

• 1 month later...

finally got the garage finished (minus a lift hopefully!!). black concrete countertops, 55" led tv, and a few other things. gonna have a dilemma when the chevelle makes its way back into the garage. the rhino is for sale though, so we'll see.

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg