Customer Service 866.965.0400

Garage pictures.

wcmclellan

Great lift Jim! I wish I could have put one in, but when my son and I built this garage extension I didn't have the room. I live on a circle so I had to put the garage on the back of the old one and then blow out the back wall and put in a new header. I have to drive my 32 thru the old garage and then drive it into the new garage. Not too bad and I have the drain in the old garage so I can wash cars there especially during the winter. Nothing like sweat equity! I just got the new garage straighened and painted because my son moved out a lot of his stuff. I just put in a gas heater in my newer garage, which I insulated when I built it. I also just added a new curtain to separate the two and keep the heat in the new section. It is so nice to just turn up a thermostat instead of the old bullet heater with the noise and fumes. Now all I have to do is pay the gas bill. The reason the carpet is down now is to keep my little toes warmer during the winter. Man am I spoiled now!

What model lift is that one?

It looks like a 7000 series, but I don't know them well enough to say for sure.

Very nice lift. :thumbsup: I buddy of mine had a scissors lift for working on the cars. It was handy, but nothing like that one...

• 2 weeks later...
Not too much to get excited about but it keeps the Vette dry.

When detailing a person could get thirsty so plenty of libation is required.

garagepic2.jpg

What do you got on tap there?

It is nice having a kegerator in the garage. I've got a couple of local microbrews on tap, a lighter lager and a golden ale.