Customer Service 866.965.0400

Garage pictures.

wcmclellan

• 2 weeks later...

In case any of you have or are interested in the Gladiator wall storage stuff from Lowes (whirlpool, actually), you may want to check with your local store for sale/clearance items. I love my system and just found the following cabinet on sale for 50% off (reg $118, on clearance for $59). Picked up two of 'em! Now I will have a proper home for my Adams goods!

883049017822.jpg

I finally got a chance to set-up my Gladiator cabinets. I like them...a lot!

Here is a shot of my modest "war chest"...

DSC00809.jpg

Also, it's recommended that you have a second Gear Track 18'' under the top one to make the cabinet level (as with only one track it sits at an angle). Well, I didnt have a second track to spare, so I improvised. I wonder if I can submit this to the 'household uses for Adams products' thread :)

A new use for my Gen 1 pad:

DSC00832.jpg

Im sure I'll have to replace the pad with a piece of 2x4, but for now it works...

• 4 weeks later...

Scott, beautiful setup man... Where did you get those race ramps you got up there? the regular style ramps don't work for me all the time. They usually hit the lower part of my front valance on the truck since it sits so low. But those look to be extended out far enough to have plenty of clearance.

wouldnt everybody !!!!:lolsmack::lolsmack::2thumbs: sweet garage!:cheers:

Thanks!

Scott, beautiful setup man... Where did you get those race ramps you got up there? the regular style ramps don't work for me all the time. They usually hit the lower part of my front valance on the truck since it sits so low. But those look to be extended out far enough to have plenty of clearance.

Thanks Ty! I got them thru raceramps. I got the extenders http://www.raceramps.com/xtenders.html

They are great! Even with the 'vette being so low, I have plenty of clearance on the front valance/chin spoiler.

Man, you sure are organized! I envy you!

Thank you. And I sir, envy your scratch removal skills!!!

I was thinking the same thing. I feel so...so...ashamed because I'm so disorganized. :(

I do have a kegerator though so that kind of makes up for it. :D

I'll tell ya what, you have me up there with the kegerator on full blast and I'll help ya organize your garage!!!! LOL.