Customer Service 866.965.0400

Garage pictures.

wcmclellan

1 bad'66 i notice the kangaroo sign? big problem with them in FL? i wouldnt wanna hit one of those fkrs lol...jp jp i need some signs and stuff for my garage...i also need to have my dad remove all of his stuff from there.. i.e one of those woodburning potbelly stoves? some random antique table? etc; a 1976 corvette stingray rim..but yet none of my parents ever owned a vette?

1 bad'66 i notice the kangaroo sign? big problem with them in FL? i wouldnt wanna hit one of those fkrs lol...jp jp i need some signs and stuff for my garage...i also need to have my dad remove all of his stuff from there.. i.e one of those woodburning potbelly stoves? some random antique table? etc; a 1976 corvette stingray rim..but yet none of my parents ever owned a vette?

That's from a trip to Australia!!!! LOL.

Yep...time to clean out our garage...

HPIM4659.jpg

I'll help you out: I'll take the 3 fiberglass items in your garage in an effort to help you make some more room and clean it up!

^ how deep is ur garage? u can fit 3 cars? thats sick..and btw i love that blue vette to the right of the pic...

The garage is 30' deep. It is packed with all kinds of stuff. You can't see the 3 gokarts on the floor to the left. My car and the Miata are parked crooked. There is a 30' trailer parked in front of my door usually that holds 2 ATVs. :help::help::help: Our boat is in my dad's yard.

It is almost warm enough to clean it out. It should look much better the next pic I post of it. :lolsmack:

I did hang our Adam's banner after I fought to find my way to the wall. :willy::willy:

Here is a b4 and after. This is done with race deck flooring. It took a case of beer with myself and a friend yesterday...and Jeff does not drink much :cheers:

Anything worth doing needs to be a case minimum in my book anyway! :cheers: That flooring looks mint. My cousin stopped over to "help" me with a project on Saturday. He hid from his wife for 5 hours and didn't help me a bit other than showing up with a chilly case of Newcastle. :2thumbs:

The garage is 30' deep. It is packed with all kinds of stuff. You can't see the 3 gokarts on the floor to the left. My car and the Miata are parked crooked. There is a 30' trailer parked in front of my door usually that holds 2 ATVs. :help::help::help: Our boat is in my dad's yard.

It is almost warm enough to clean it out. It should look much better the next pic I post of it. :lolsmack:

I did hang our Adam's banner after I fought to find my way to the wall. :willy::willy:

****n im jealous lol..i tryed to convince my parents to extend my garage back another car length so i could do viper deeep bein stored n then my G closer to the door and then my dads car on the other side...they declined.. and then my mom bugged and said if u get another collector car u gota rent a garage somewhere :( apparently having a row of non-drivable cars doesnt mean the same to them as it does to me

Edited by 6spdg37s

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...