Customer Service 866.965.0400

Garage pictures.

wcmclellan

Throw everything away, you must get that G8 in the garage!!:jester: Seriously!!

Ha I know. I already need to give the HUGE trash can back to the trash company, no way that can stay. We rarely fill it anyway. Also need to get shelves that are not 24" deep.

Mine is 10x24 give or take.. its a 3 bay unit and I have the center one.. I also have the luxury of a man door directly into my patio instead of having to walk around..

The Mazda fits a lot nice than the TB as you can see..

0609002217.jpg

AND YES I KNOW it looks like [CENSORED]! Im getting to it weekend after next when I have the whole weekend off.. Trust me.. this thing need a week with Junkman Lovin.. but its only getting a 48 hour redo..

Work in progress, up until 2 weekends ago it was still full of stuff while we moved into the house, painted, fixed things, etc.

Up until yesterday it was a pretty tight fit as some furniture we were giving to my sister in law for her new place hadn't been picked up yet.

FINALLY I can park the truck in there and get to work organizing now. The guy who lived here before was a wanna be handyman. Those shelves are rickety as hell and I spent the better part of a weekend reinforcing them just for temporary use. The back wall... man... it was about 20* off of level and despite sinking about a million screws into it the guy only managed to hit the stud about twice. I was literally able to pull the whole thing out without removing a single screw... just came out in one piece!! I hate when people half-@$$ stuff like this.

Plans include a nice stainless counter along the wall on the left, cabinets on that same side, perhaps a sink, corner will house the stuff for my DI water system (mmm... spot free rinse!!) Gonna blow a hole in the back wall for a door, right wall will just be shelves for storage. For now I'm just happy I get to park inside!!

_DSC0851.jpg

Hung the banner on the side there from some dowels just to shield my gallons from the heat/sun coming from that window.

_DSC0853.jpg

Thanks. I'm just stoked on how deep the garage is... those of us in Cali rarely get big garages with our house. My last place the Avy had about 1" to spare front and back with the door closed, my inlaws can barely even park a toyota tacoma in theirs.

In this one I've got a good 2 feet on either end!! Thats saying a lot b/c this truck is loooooooong. Same length as a suburban!!

My garage is finally done. Either I have OCD or the Drill Sergeant in me took over while I was lining everything up. This garage is awesome compared to my last one. I went from a 1 car garage to a rather large 2 car garage. My truck fits in there but it's a little snug. Here is one pic to start with:

DSC_0025.jpg

Rob

:patriot:

Thanks and yes they are. Invisible Undercarriage, Detail Spray and Window Cleaner. To the right is a 5 gallon of Waterless Wash that is still in the box.

Rob

Edited by OIF Vet

My garage is finally done. Either I have OCD or the Drill Sergeant in me took over while I was lining everything up. This garage is awesome compared to my last one. I went from a 1 car garage to a rather large 2 car garage. My truck fits in there but it's a little snug. Here is one pic to start with:

DSC_0025.jpg

Rob

:patriot:

:bow::bow::bow::bravo: I scrapped my old red white and blue ohio tags for the blue "scenic" ohio ones in May, otherwise I'd have had sent one to you. I don't have room in my shed for any more plates so I got rid of the rest.:willy:

Since I've been in the army, I try to keep a plate from each place that I've been stationed. I kick myself in the butt for not getting a car when I was stationed in Hawaii. When I was stationed in NC, I had my car registered in Rhode Island. That was stupid of me becuase I was paying out the butt for taxes. Thanks for the offer though.

Rob

• 3 weeks later...

These arent the most recent, I dont have the little car anymore as a DD...

106_0552.jpg106_0553.jpg

106_0566.jpg

The garage workin....workin on the Yota DD...and yes, my adult beverage of choice is PBR!! The fridge is full of them...

106_1014.jpg

106_1019.jpg

A few more recent...

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSCF0444.jpg

Edited by ChevyMan23

Work in progress, up until 2 weekends ago it was still full of stuff while we moved into the house, painted, fixed things, etc.

Up until yesterday it was a pretty tight fit as some furniture we were giving to my sister in law for her new place hadn't been picked up yet.

FINALLY I can park the truck in there and get to work organizing now. The guy who lived here before was a wanna be handyman. Those shelves are rickety as hell and I spent the better part of a weekend reinforcing them just for temporary use. The back wall... man... it was about 20* off of level and despite sinking about a million screws into it the guy only managed to hit the stud about twice. I was literally able to pull the whole thing out without removing a single screw... just came out in one piece!! I hate when people half-@$$ stuff like this.

Plans include a nice stainless counter along the wall on the left, cabinets on that same side, perhaps a sink, corner will house the stuff for my DI water system (mmm... spot free rinse!!) Gonna blow a hole in the back wall for a door, right wall will just be shelves for storage. For now I'm just happy I get to park inside!!

_DSC0851.jpg

Hung the banner on the side there from some dowels just to shield my gallons from the heat/sun coming from that window.

_DSC0853.jpg

Man everybody in cali wood be jealous of my garge:lol:

I just recieved the six I ordered from Adam's Canada.

When you do a search for "pump" it says it is under the "Buy in Bulk" section, but if you go to the section itself it does not show up.

Very handy having the pumps!