Customer Service 866.965.0400

Garage pictures.

wcmclellan

What do you got on tap there?

It is nice having a kegerator in the garage. I've got a couple of local microbrews on tap, a lighter lager and a golden ale.

I'm almost ashamed to say. It's Miller Lite. Not my favorite but required to keep the weight off.

Too save face though, I think the next keg will be Sweetwater 420. An Atlanta uBrewery Pale Ale. :banana:

I'm almost ashamed to say. It's Miller Lite. Not my favorite but required to keep the weight off.

I typically keep Miller Lite Bottles in the fridge. A good friend of mine and his wife come over quite often, and they mainly only drink Miller Lite. He will drink the keg beer, but she won't.

But, if we aren't drinking keg beer, it's some single malt scotch. In fact, I'm having one right now.:)

I typically keep Miller Lite Bottles in the fridge. A good friend of mine and his wife come over quite often, and they mainly only drink Miller Lite. He will drink the keg beer, but she won't.

But, if we aren't drinking keg beer, it's some single malt scotch. In fact, I'm having one right now.:)

Cool! I'm enjoying a Sam Adams Black Lager from the bottle. Need to give the sissy beer a break. :cheers:

Great lift Jim! I wish I could have put one in, but when my son and I built this garage extension I didn't have the room. I live on a circle so I had to put the garage on the back of the old one and then blow out the back wall and put in a new header. I have to drive my 32 thru the old garage and then drive it into the new garage. Not too bad and I have the drain in the old garage so I can wash cars there especially during the winter. Nothing like sweat equity! I just got the new garage straighened and painted because my son moved out a lot of his stuff. I just put in a gas heater in my newer garage, which I insulated when I built it. I also just added a new curtain to separate the two and keep the heat in the new section. It is so nice to just turn up a thermostat instead of the old bullet heater with the noise and fumes. Now all I have to do is pay the gas bill. The reason the carpet is down now is to keep my little toes warmer during the winter. Man am I spoiled now!

Thats a nice set up Tom,:thumbsup: I'm working on getting mine heated

Nothing fancy here except that my garage probably beats everyone's for age. It was built in 1890. I like it because I can do real work in there and not worry about what spills on the floor. Oh, and apparently I'm one of the few with a luxury built in. A drain so that I can wash my rides in the winter time. :)

garage.jpg

I like....now all I need to do is get my @$$ to Home Depot, pick up my drywall and go to town in my garage.....The electrical work is all done as well as the insulation.....pictures to follow as soon as it is done. I like the finished room look....that's what I am going for. Stay tuned!!!!!!!

You guys have some awesome garages. I was happy two years ago when I finally got mine painted white inside! After 33 years!! It took me almost 30 years till I could get cabinets in it. Wish I had the height to put in a lift. Richard, your garage is what I'd like to have.......almost like a house inside. Great floor.

Let's see some more pics from everyone!