Customer Service 866.965.0400

Garage pictures.

wcmclellan

Nothing fancy here except that my garage probably beats everyone's for age. It was built in 1890. I like it because I can do real work in there and not worry about what spills on the floor. Oh, and apparently I'm one of the few with a luxury built in. A drain so that I can wash my rides in the winter time. :)

garage.jpg

Those brick walls have some potential! A few antique garage signs and possibly a painted floor.....maybe some halogen track lights to compliment it. The ideas are endless!! Some shelves with some old oil cans......bring me that garage.....I'll decorate it and fax it back to you!!!!!!

Those brick walls have some potential! A few antique garage signs and possibly a painted floor.....maybe some halogen track lights to compliment it. The ideas are endless!! Some shelves with some old oil cans......bring me that garage.....I'll decorate it and fax it back to you!!!!!!

You know, that does sound good. All the way to the painted floor part. Look under the car. That floor has seen some nasty spills. Just this weekend, I was working on that old beast and she puked antifreeze all over the floor. It is nice not having to scramble for towels and such because I don't want to mess up the floor.

Here's a shot of some work I was doing when a siphon I was using exploded differential fluid all over the place including my face. Thank goodness I was using my safety glasses. The floor cleans up very nicely because I can use anything I want to on it. That garage see some serious car repairs.

aj_j46405.jpg

Oh, and I can do this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFIILkkdqaA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFIILkkdqaA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:)

Edited by Junkman2008

I don't have a garage yet... but here is my new workshop...

10x20 building with lots of work by me putting in shelving, work benches, the sink, and electrical stuff

Shop_is_Done_023.JPG

Shop_is_Done_030.JPG

Shop_is_Done_031.JPG

New_Shop_Pictures_013.JPG

New_Shop_Pictures_008.JPG

New_Shop_Pictures_004.JPG

Hoping to buy a new house this year... my requirement is a 2 car garage, and of course, a place to still bring that shop with me

Just a few pics of my domain!
I like the idea of the slotted wall for shelves. I don't know what that board is called but it gives me another idea for my garage. I have a bunch of tempered glass shelves and it would be cool if I could find shelf supports for them so I could display some of my belongings!! Thanks for the idea!!!

I like the idea of the slotted wall for shelves. I don't know what that board is called but it gives me another idea for my garage. I have a bunch of tempered glass shelves and it would be cool if I could find shelf supports for them so I could display some of my belongings!! Thanks for the idea!!!

Gladiator wall. JUST got some for my B-day yesterday:rockon::rockon::rockon:

www.gladiatorgw.com

• 5 weeks later...
:hi: Here are some pictures of my garage, my hose station ,garden hose or for winter pressure washer both on reels. I use the curtain to keep my GTO from getting sprayed when washing another car , I added a long hose to my master blaster so I can leave it stationary , my vac stays stationary with the 30 ft. hose. I enjoy time spent in my garage detailing !:thumbsup:

Hey Junkman, Where did you get your name ( junkman) if I may ask :confused: Thanks, Chris :)

Okay everyone, let the record show that Chris asked! :lol:

During my first year of college, I pledged little brother to a sorority. If there was anything that I could do to get next to the ladies, I was more than game. Well back then, I had quite the body (hell, I was only 17). One of the sorority sisters took one look at my butt and stated that I had a lot of junk back there. That was it. My pledge name became Junkman and it has stuck ever since.

You asked! :willy:

Okay everyone, let the record show that Chris asked! :lol:

During my first year of college, I pledged little brother to a sorority. If there was anything that I could do to get next to the ladies, I was more than game. Well back then, I had quite the body (hell, I was only 17). One of the sorority sisters took one look at my butt and stated that I had a lot of junk back there. That was it. My pledge name became Junkman and it has stuck ever since.

You asked! :willy:

Great story, and please don't feel the need to add pics. :jester:

Rich