Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pics from Carbones

lawson4450

My brother is the guy on the left with the tan ball cap. That's me with the light blue sweatshirt and tan cap in the middle of the pic.

grabiakclinic2011019.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My brother is the guy on the left with the tan ball cap. That's me with the light blue sweatshirt and tan cap in the middle of the pic.

Now I remember him, doesn't he have a Camaro ?

What a pleasure my friends!! We have such an awesome group of friends, don't we??

Thanks to everyone who made the trip to Carbone's, and to Grabiak this weekend!

:2thumbs:

Thanks Adam again for a great dinner and of course the entertainment that goes along with it. Adam you are a truly photogenic Dude and thanks for taking the time to pose by Al and my rides.

Lynn was a great addition this year and we were glad we got to meet her face to face. This group is a great group but Dan didn't do enough of the Junkman imitations this year! Junkman you missed a great dinner! The saran wrap part of the dinner was truly great.

The clinic was great as always and Ray sure knew how to pick what seemed to be the one nice day in April this year! Looking forward to Grabiak 2012 edition.

Adam, it was OUR pleasure. Guess we like you okay if we make an effort to spend time with you. :lolsmack:

And if I didn't say it before.........thank you very much.

Adding my thanks to those of everyone else...to Adam for dinner, and some engaging after dinner conversation; as well as a great demo (as always)!

To Lynn, for putting up with all us "men", and graciously trading rooms with me so Adam wasn't sleeping in his truck.

To Ray, and the entire Grabiak's Team for being such awesome hosts!

And to everyone who made the effort to be there....it's amazing how strong the bonds are even though I only see many of you once or twice a year!

:hi:

Thanks Jesse! Hope you and your buddy took advantage of that saran wrap! Not together!!! :lolsmack::lolsmack:

That was a lot of fun with Adam's PO-LISHes (like the country!) lol

Finally got my photobucket to work and upload the pics. Here ya go.

Roll Call!

Adam and Lynn

000_3131.jpg

Adam and Chris (sorry about croping Deb out of the pic Chris. Trust me, we didn't get her good side. :jester:)

000_3130.jpg

Jesse - didn't get your good side either.

000_3126.jpg

Mama Carbone in the middle. The dark haired waitress is the one who put Mr. Pitale in his place.

000_3128.jpg

000_3129.jpg

000_3125.jpg

000_3132.jpg

000_3133.jpg

000_3134.jpg

Maryland Vette (the OTHER Rich)

38ickk8.jpg

Archived