Customer Service 866.965.0400

Never saw anything like this

05COBALTSS

According to the website it is for automotive paint and and other things, but the videos only show it being used on cars, buses, and aircraft.

The confusing part it that they claim it was developed to eliminate swirls!:willy:

How was he putting swirls IN the paint with a polisher? Maybe they mean the holograms he was putting his poor rotary technique.

And $500 for the machine and $50 for each 'drum'! Thats a lot of PC's and pads.

That sure is strange. I wonder what sort of action the pad has on the paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse any grammatical errors

Interesting, too big and awkward for most uses IMO, but A+ for ingenuity. Hard to get a feel for the speed and power of it in the videos, but it would be much like a rotary with a consistent contact point generating heat so it wouldn't be safe around edges still.

That would be AWESOME for detailing large flat areas like RV's and boats though.

Interesting, too big and awkward for most uses IMO, but A+ for ingenuity. Hard to get a feel for the speed and power of it in the videos, but it would be much like a rotary with a consistent contact point generating heat so it wouldn't be safe around edges still.

That would be AWESOME for detailing large flat areas like RV's and boats though.

LOL!

I was thinking that's perfect for huge boats....

Remember that beastly piece of junk I brought in? This looks like that thing's big brother all roided out!

Archived