Customer Service 866.965.0400

Yellow gets a new home...

The Ryan

And a couple of coats of Americana. Finally finished moving into our new place.. So since we got a new home, Yellow did too... Its been five days of chaos getting everything moved and organized, and I still cant find my shoes; but I took some time today to get a couple of coats of Americana on her. Thought I'd share some pics of Yellow's new home, and her fresh Americana Shine. Six months without polishing and she's still swirl free... Ode to the two bucket method and Adam's Shampoo / Wash Pads / Foam gun. Enjoy:

Edit0057.jpg

Edit0058.jpg

Edit0034.jpg

Edit0039.jpg

Edit0037.jpg

edit0056.jpg

Edit0055.jpg

Edit0054.jpg

Edit0053.jpg

Edit0050.jpg

Edit0047.jpg

Edit0046.jpg

Edit0045.jpg

Edit0043.jpg

Edit0041.jpg

Edit0040.jpg

No Adam's detail is complete without the Dylan shot:

Edit0052.jpg

:banana:

Nice dude... can't wait to come check it out in person. Hit me up if you need help with any heavy lifting.

The only lifting I'm doing is the jack and coke glass to my mouth. :lol: I have plenty to go around, come by anytime. Just bring those fancy little jars with mystery substances in them :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that sunshine I see in the photos? That is a very unfamiliar phenomenon here in Michigan.

Nice garage and nice car. Camaro's are growing on me lately and I think yellow suits that car the best. Congrads. :cheers:

Congrats on the purchase Ryan.. time for the long process of unpacking lol (no seriously, my wife and I have lived in our house for about a year and a half now and we still have boxes haha!)

Camaro looks killer man :2thumbs:

Archived