Customer Service 866.965.0400

Some Microfiber Out of Stock Temporarily

Team Adam's

Question

As I'm sure some of you have noticed the single soft microfiber towels are out of stock. We should see them return soon, but as a makeup we are shipping double softs in their place for any kit that requires them. I'll post a notice as soon as the singles are back in stock.

Also the Great White Drying Towels were delayed coming in. We expect to see them later this week, possibly by Thrusday. In the meantime we will be shipping orders with a temporary stand in towel. It is exactly the same material as our usual Great Whites, the only difference is the border is white instead of black, and the towel is slightly smaller (26"x36" instead of the usual 26"x40")

Due to the smaller size we will be reducing the cost of these towels to $19.95.

Thanks for your patience, but in the end we blame you guys!! Our customers buy our goods at an ever increasing pace and it seems no matter how hard we try to stay ahead of your guys demand we end up falling short. A big THANKS to all of you for making sure our inventory is always razor thin :D

poor Dylan, his Halos lost again..

They made up for it with an extra inning win Wed. night and an 11 - 0 thumping this afternoon.... and I have tix to see them Friday night at 7:05 against Cleveland, and Again on tuesday against the White Sox.

GO HALOS!!

From what I understand we'll have both Great Whites and Singles very soon. I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear for sure.

Awesome, I was wondring why I got 3 double soft towels instead of two singles and a double. That was a nice surprise today.....Thanks

Gonna have to check on the great white..not sure which one i got.

Wait? So our stuff works? WTH!?!?! :jester:

Yeah how dare you send out products that do what they claim and them some what were you guys thin... oh wait you were thinking dangit didnt i warn you bout that thinking stuff :jester::banana:

It's all your fault, you need to stop being right about how good this stuff is :D

I think I actually heard Dylan's head just grow. :willy:

Can't wait for the Singles to be back in stock. LOVE those towels!

Quit finding addicts like me and you'll be fine. BTW im about to order some towels hurry up. I only need a few more and i can retire all my old MF towels to the wheels and undercarriage.:2thumbs:

Archived