Customer Service 866.965.0400

Under Carriage Spray Running

Frid

Question

Got a quick question. When I applied the undercarriage spray it seems to have a lot of running in it. Took a sponge and evened it out. Is this something normal it does until it is fully cured? I also didn't over due the amount I used.

8 answers to this question

Got a quick question. When I applied the undercarriage spray it seems to have a lot of running in it. Took a sponge and evened it out. Is this something normal it does until it is fully cured? I also didn't over due the amount I used.

Lots of people like to even it out with sponge. But it is probably a sign you might have used just a little too much. :2thumbs:

Thanks Bill. It really is a awsome product for vehicles you can't get an arm in for using SVRT. But it is slippery lol.

Really slippery !!!!!

It is one of those little things that just adds soooo much to a detail :thumbsup:

If your wheel wells have a plastic lining/ cover, using the Block Sponge to level off the UCS will get them nice and even.:thumbsup:

Yeah thats what I used. The back lining I put in is easy to get to, but the front is another story. Almost got my arm stuck several times that day :lolsmack:

Yeah thats what I used. The back lining I put in is easy to get to, but the front is another story. Almost got my arm stuck several times that day :lolsmack:

If you have a floor jack, just jack it up enough to unload the suspension, not lift it off the ground to give you a bit more arm room. Thats what I do on the wifes car.

Archived