Customer Service 866.965.0400

VW Golf

DP 08 GXP

this has got to be hands down the worst car i have gotten my hands on...interior was trashed along with the headliner that i havent even tackeled yet...paint has so many scratches that are through the paint its unreal....things falling apart as i detail it....but its money in my pocket....prepare for the horror

102_2705.jpg

102_2706.jpg

102_2707.jpg

102_2709.jpg

102_2710.jpg

102_2711.jpg

102_2712.jpg

102_2713.jpg

102_2714.jpg

102_2715.jpg

102_2721.jpg

now I know Adam's products are the best, but I hope you didnt promise the customer that his steering wheel would look new..

lol....the guy is possibly having a potential buyer checking it out saturday....before he left he said to be careful of the front bumper because it can come lose...its already hangin on by a few screws so looks like my hex pads will be getting that work done....i really should have taken more pics of the inside before...it was unreal

How does a wheel end up like that? WTH?

My brother had a 2002 Jetta (basically the same car) and it was VERY well put together. The 2011 Jetta's are TRASH!

I hate to see a Golf look like this. Boo!

Chris

How does a wheel end up like that? WTH?

My brother had a 2002 Jetta (basically the same car) and it was VERY well put together. The 2011 Jetta's are TRASH!

I hate to see a Golf look like this. Boo!

Chris

No kidding. My 2010 Jetta feels like a small Audi. The 2011 is crap -- no joke, I recently rented a Kia Forte that felt more impressive. I think VW is shooting itself in the foot by going for mass market with lower prices/cheapened cars.

No kidding. My 2010 Jetta feels like a small Audi. The 2011 is crap -- no joke, I recently rented a Kia Forte that felt more impressive. I think VW is shooting itself in the foot by going for mass market with lower prices/cheapened cars.

Agreed! It had a niche and now it jumped in the pool with everyone else.

For the money, I'd buy a Focus. MAN those are nice cars. A guy here ordered a 2011 SEL and MAN, it's nice. I'd buy the hatch back though. :drool:

Archived