Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi from Miami,FL! (with a Pontiac G8 GT)

Malefic

Hi all,

MAYBEN told me about this forum and decided to join up. I already purchased myself pretty much all the essential detailing stuff from the store. Unfortunately, it's been raining lately:mad:

I do have a question for you all... I purchased a stripe kit for the G8 (the one that comes from "the land down under";) ) I was wondering what I should use to take care of it. VRT?

the car will look like this after the install:

*my car is also liquid red too

6ccd127d.jpg

Welcome Anthony :welcomebanner:

I do have a question for you all... I purchased a stripe kit for the G8 (the one that comes from "the land down under";) ) I was wondering what I should use to take care of it. VRT?

VRT should work, but some have had good results with the Brilliant Glaze too.

Welcome from across Alligator Alley! Nice ride bro! It's gonna look killer with the stripe package...have not seen any around with that setup.

Yes, give VRT a shot and see how you like it, also as Mike said above, Brilliant Glaze should do the trick as well.

Keep us posted and we want some pics after the stripes are applied!

Maybe see you around the east coast...a crew of us go over there almost once a month to a meet.

See ya!

Welcome! I would love that package on mine. Now you need the rear wing.

I was debating about doing that, but decided not to. I'm mostly hooking up the interior right now. I have weather tech floor mats, red/black shifter, the silver pedals, and I'm about to install the Holden red/black steering wheel. The 3 gauge pod for the console is coming and I plan on putting 3 aeroforce gauge in there. The sound system is up next.

3414d115.jpg

Welcome to the forum. :welcomebanner: Those interior pieces you have really are a big improvement on the inside appearance. Definitely don't regret it on mine:

P4150004.jpg

Welcome to the forum. :welcomebanner: Those interior pieces you have really are a big improvement on the inside appearance. Definitely don't regret it on mine:

P4150004.jpg

SEXY!! :burnout: I just love the G8's! Still don't understand why these cars were only made for 2 years. I just hope GM changes their minds and makes a T/A!

MAYBEN showed me and our friends the thread of Don Rome...

Dylan-

"Excellent Don.

Since you've made it abundantly clear your primary motivation is to cause problems I'm gonna go ahead and make your transition to another forum an easy one by closing your account here for you.

Best of luck with your future endeavors and product choices"

Classiest ban hammer I've ever seen:2thumbs:

Junkman2008-

"I think the door knob got him a little on the way out!"

roflcopter-1.gif

I'm definitely going to enjoy my stay here :jester:

Archived