Customer Service 866.965.0400

All purpose cleaner for the interior

pgp

Question

9 answers to this question

Ok Thanks I will try it 50/50. I picked up a bottle at Carlisle to try it. Would the interior/leather cleaner be better even if I don't have leather?

Ok Thanks I will try it 50/50. I picked up a bottle at Carlisle to try it. Would the interior/leather cleaner be better even if I don't have leather?

The Leather & Interior Cleaner is great for cleaning anything, except carpet, in your interior. And remember, no matter what you clean it with, always follow up with either SVRT or Leather Conditioner :thumbsup:

You take your weather tech's out? Well i guess i can see that in a g8 but the ramp i use in the summer for my waverunner is all gravel and of course the water. Such a detailing nightmare:xfingers:. But it's worth it, kinda sorta but still not decided. Waverunner vs. clean paint hmm..... WAVERUNNER! Yeah found a winner.:banana:

I did the floor mats in my wife's Rainier this weekend using APC. Mix was 50/50. I spritzed the mats with plain water, then APC. Scrubbed with a soft brush and then wiped well with MF towel. I was able to get stains out that have been on those things for years. She was REALLY impressed!

Archived