Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber rocks!

Sizzle Chest

Question

Well, I just used my new Great White Microfiber Drying Towel and it is fantastic!!!! I love it. So soft and absorbent. Killer drying towel!

I also just tried out the new Microfiber Glass Cleaning Towel...again just unbelievable. Love the look of my glass now! So clean/streak free/shiny!

Thanks Adam!

:banana:

12 answers to this question

Well, I just used my new Great White Microfiber Drying Towel and it is fantastic!!!! I love it. So soft and absorbent. Killer drying towel!

:iagree: Scott!

I have used several other waffle-weave drying towels, but NONE work as well as Adam's Great White towel.

One of my neighbors just bought a new gorgeous black Camaro. She came over to ask me about how I keep my black paint looking the way I do, because she's starting to get swirls. After I told her the spiel, and after she had seen the Adams stuff, she said she got some microfiber towels. I said, "here, check these drying towels here (great whites) and this single soft white, and she said, " WOW my brand new towels don't even compare to these. How do I get some of these?" I replied "www.adamspolishes.com"

This is how it starts :D

Archived