Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lift is on, time for a wash and pics!

BillB

33's with a six inch lift????

otherwise, good looking truck. never liked the fabtech lifts and how they always result in the prerunner look where the front sits higher than the back.

This body style lends itself well to being lifted. More so then other brands and designs IMO. Personally I think they look BETTER lifted than stock. Weird, but true.

I love the white on white and the front grill. Nice and clean and not overly busied up.

Less is more IMO.

Chris

Thanks for the kind words everyone :cheers:

33's with a six inch lift????

otherwise, good looking truck. never liked the fabtech lifts and how they always result in the prerunner look where the front sits higher than the back.

Its actually about 8" in front and 5.5" in back.. I like the back sitting a touch lower. I went with 33s because I didn't feel like cutting up my fenders to fit 35s

This body style lends itself well to being lifted. More so then other brands and designs IMO. Personally I think they look BETTER lifted than stock. Weird, but true.

I love the white on white and the front grill. Nice and clean and not overly busied up.

Less is more IMO.

Chris

Thanks Chris. This thing had about a billion badges/stickers/moldings on it from the factory.. took them all off for the clean look the day after I got it lol.

Still more plans for it, but for now I am just gonna enjoy it :burnout:

I hear yeah! Mine said Pontiac on one side and G8GT on the other and then had the chicklets on the front fenders... BOO!! ALL of them came off.

Chris

Truck looks great! Fabtech makes great lifts. Love mine.

I'm jealous you have the coilovers. I hate the torsion bars. Did you do the lift yourself?

Looks a lot better without the badges. You might want fender flares. PA cops can be a PITA, esp with lifted trucks. I have 3" smooth bushwackers on mine and don't think they look out of place.

The grill and the headlights look clean!

Thanks again for the comments all!

Truck looks great! Fabtech makes great lifts. Love mine.

I'm jealous you have the coilovers. I hate the torsion bars. Did you do the lift yourself?

Looks a lot better without the badges. You might want fender flares. PA cops can be a PITA, esp with lifted trucks. I have 3" smooth bushwackers on mine and don't think they look out of place.

The grill and the headlights look clean!

Eric, the coilovers make this lift... I absolutely LOVE them! A buddy and I put the lift on at his shop, I think we had about 6-7 hours of install time on it... went very smooth and I love the Fabtech kit.

I definitely need to figure something out as far as some mud flaps just to keep the cops away as much as possible, I live in a pretty rural area so most of the trucks around here are on 38s lol

truck looks great..hopefully lifting mine in the future. did you clear those headlights yourself?

I had a member from GMFullsize clear them for me... your welcome to shoot me a PM if you would like more info

Archived