Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Sealant Question

Kustom_FX

Question

OK, I know how GREAT it works on the vehicles and shower doors etc. My question, does it help in cleaning as well, I mean Adams GC always works great, but if I was to coat something with the GS would it help to get it clean again?

Heres the deal, were are getting a new front door and storm door. The storm door is glass almost all the way to the bottom, and its going to get a LOT of bully slober on it. Will GS help me clean this back off or is it a waste?

10 answers to this question

FOR SURE!! It makes the windows slipperier which allows the stuff to just come right off.

I used it for my 3/4 glass rear door for the EXACT same reason... WORKS!!!

I'll have to try this when we replace our storm door.. the old/existing one is ALL GLASS (one solid piece) in the winter, but the door is a PITA with the glass on and is falling apart..

I want to replace it with one that has the split in the middle that allows the screen to be pulled down..

I had gobs of Rain-x and did the windows on the house and garage to get rid of it. Next order will have GS. :banana:

Rain-X really disappointed me.

Had very [very] poor longevity.

The thing about glass sealant is that dirt/debris doesn't adhere itself to the glass like it would with glass that hasn't been treated.

Great product!

I had gobs of Rain-x and did the windows on the house and garage to get rid of it. Next order will have GS. :banana:

Rain-X really disappointed me.

Had very [very] poor longevity.

The thing about glass sealant is that dirt/debris doesn't adhere itself to the glass like it would with glass that hasn't been treated.

Great product!

It also makes my wipers skip for some reason... GS has not on either of the 4 vehicles I've used it on.

Chris

Definitely... think of how easy your ride is to wash when its freshly sealed or waxed? Same thing applies here... reduced surface tension, protective coating, and it translates to things coming off easier.

Well Dylan just for you I will make a video montage! Application of the GS, then application of the Doggy Slobber, Then removal of said slobber with GC & New Glass Towel! :banana:

Archived