Customer Service 866.965.0400

Refreshing the 3000GT part 1

NHL2133

A few weeks ago I had a free day so I was able to make the long trek (50 miles) to the Adams Warehouse in Boulder. I went to pick up the Premium Porter Cable Detail Kit and of course, I ended up leaving with more. I got to meet Mario and Chris who helped me with my order, Mook was there helping Jose bottle UCS, and before I left I was able to meet Adam. When I walked in Mario stopped what he was doing to introduce himself and show me around, which is saying a lot since it was during the 15% off spring sale. Then he and Chris put together my order while I talked with Adam, who took me outside to have a look at my car. He gave me some pointers to help me get it back to good condition, and also asked me to do write-ups of my progress, so here's number 1:ffice:office" /><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comalt=<o:p></o:p>

[/font][/color]<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

DSC00022-1.jpg<o:p></o:p>

DSC00023-1.jpg<o:p></o:p>

During:<o:p></o:p>

DSC00025-1.jpg<o:p></o:p>

DSC00026-1.jpg<o:p></o:p>

DSC00027-1.jpg<o:p></o:p>

After:<o:p></o:p>

DSC00029-1.jpg<o:p></o:p>

DSC00031-1.jpg<o:p></o:p>

DSC00032-1.jpg<o:p></o:p>

DSC00033-1.jpg<o:p></o:p>

Looks great!!! :2thumbs: 3000GT VR4????

When I was in high school this was the road burner of the time... Man I wanted one SO bad... lol

Looks good!

The back window frame on my F150 is getting a little bleached out (common) so I see something like this in my future. Right now SVRT makes it look great.

Chris

Nice work Josh! Thanks for making the trip down, and it was nice shaking hands. You went above and beyond with that tape/plastic job!!

Looking forward to your polishing write-ups next!:cheers:

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Looks great!!! :2thumbs: 3000GT VR4????

Thanks Brian! It's an SL, one step below the VR4. No turbos and FWD, but I'm still happy with it.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Nice work Josh! Thanks for making the trip down, and it was nice shaking hands. You went above and beyond with that tape/plastic job!!

Looking forward to your polishing write-ups next!:cheers:

Thanks Adam, I really appreciate you getting me started on this project. I had the car covered from the windshield all the way back to below the rear bumper. I figured it's better to over protect now than it is to clay off overspray later! <o:p></o:p>

• 2 weeks later...

Archived