Customer Service 866.965.0400

picked up some body colored door handles off ebay for $20

GGEVOXFTMFW

Should make a big difference, I did mine last year and it was a pretty simple install

Ya was real easy til im stuck on one of the last steps trying to peal back the door panel to have access at those last two bolts, and now im having some trouble.

Ya was real easy til im stuck on one of the last steps trying to peal back the door panel to have access at those last two bolts, and now im having some trouble.

Yeah, that is the biggest PIA of the whole job. Just wait until you have to put the bolts back in, even bigger PIA.

Just make sure when you put the new handles on that everything works (keyfob/windows/locks) before you put the door panel back on.

BTW, $20 is an absolute steal for those! Good find!

Yeah, that is the biggest PIA of the whole job. Just wait until you have to put the bolts back in, even bigger PIA.

Just make sure when you put the new handles on that everything works (keyfob/windows/locks) before you put the door panel back on.

BTW, $20 is an absolute steal for those! Good find!

Ya they look brand new, but are "slightly used" the forme owner put on the chrome ones instead!

Mine snowballed a long time ago! :help: Next is 3in BL, foglights, and towing mirrors.

Foglights are a must, I'm not a fan of the towing mirros on the GMT-900, but your truck your taste.

What Lift are you going with?

Good lookin' truck. The mirrors and the lower valance would also look good colormatched.

Been debating on bushwacker fender flares, and ditching my mudflaps for a smoother look along with the body lift, and tow mirrors. Then eventually maybe do something like this front bumper to accent my rims/trim/steps, etc. http://www.trailready.com/bumpers/images/gm_vehicles/kkfront2_lg.jpg

Archived