Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car Wash Shampoo is great, but.....

Carolinaboy

Question

the bugs love it too :mad:

We have some bugs down here called "no-see-ems" or "gnats" as soon as I set up the two buckets for my wash i look down in the bucket and they are all over the mitts a good 12-16 at a time. They love the mitts for some reason :help::help:

Well I just have to pick them out in between rinsing them out. I just think its kind of funny that they love the smell too

11 answers to this question

While I don't have a problem with them flying into my bucket like that lol... they love to fly on the truck after I just foamed it up, I am constantly picking them off while washing. In your case you could always keep your lids on your buckets until you are ready to start with the wash pads, would atleast keep a few out.

While I don't have a problem with them flying into my bucket like that lol... they love to fly on the truck after I just foamed it up, I am constantly picking them off while washing. In your case you could always keep your lids on your buckets until you are ready to start with the wash pads, would atleast keep a few out.

Good call :cheers:

Yeah it does smell AWESOME!

Archived