Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Junkman Lands on Texas for a Detailing Clinic!

Hey boys and girls, my visit to Texas was a blast! Forum member and Adam's distributor Jason (Faze), showed me around the place, put me up in some really nice digs and made sure that I got the ladies! :D But hey, what's a story without some pictures? Okay, here's the pics.

We started off with some serious Mexican food. The first place we went was a little to fancy for our taste so we went to a spot that Jason knew I would like. A mom and pop Mexican food restaurant.

texasshow0.jpg

texasshow4.jpg

texasshow1.jpg

texasshow2.jpg

...and man did I get my GRUB on!

texasshow3.jpg

The weather tried to become an issue but the rain stayed away.

texasshow5.jpg

When I arrived, some early birds had started to set up. There was a real variety of cars that showed. I only took a few pictures when I got there but sometime doing the evening, I looked up and there was a mess load of cars covering the entire parking lot! I should have taken more pictures but I was too busy doing demos. Here are a few.

texasshow6.jpg

texasshow7.jpg

texasshow8.jpg

texasshow9.jpg

texasshow10.jpg

texasshow11.jpg

texasshow12.jpg

texasshow13.jpg

texasshow14.jpg

This sign was funny! Even Bill and Rich can't make this claim! :lolsmack:

texasshow15.jpg

Camaro5 forum member Black.(dot) joined me for a photo op! He brought his very cute girlfriend (and scholar detailing pupil I might add), but I forgot to take her picture. Too bad, our loss!

texasshow16.jpg

The car that was chosen for the clinic was owned by forum member Stephanie, a "tenderoni" who's car was in better shape than most cars that I see owned by men, and she doesn't even own a PC! This is the second time that I have seen a lady outdo the guys. Some of you guys need to step it up! He she is with her cute self!

texasshow20.jpg

Her car was not in bad shape. It had minor swirling considering she only works by hand.

texasshow17.jpg

I however, wanted her to see it swirl free. The specks you see are the pearl in her paint.

texasshow18.jpg

Close up:

texasshow19.jpg

Check it out, my buddy "Doc" from Digital Corvettes showed up after a 5+ hour drive! Wassup Doc?! :D

texasshow21.jpg

A young guy in a black Impala showed up and his paint was so jacked up, some of the guys standing around started "giving him the business". I however, showed him the error of his ways.

Before:

texasshow22.jpg

texasshow23.jpg

After:

texasshow24.jpg

texasshow25.jpg

After the show, we went out and got our grub on again. I however, git my grub AND my mack on! The women in Texas were plentiful, big and beautiful. I wasn't complaining!

texasshow26.jpg

Before I left Texas, I got to get me a Big Juicy. Man, this is the way a burger should be made!

texasshow27.jpg

texasshow28.jpg

Well, that's all folks!

texasshow29.jpg

:cheers:

The Junkman

Hey boys and girls, my visit to Texas was a blast! Forum member and Adam's distributor Jason (Faze), showed me around the place, put me up in some really nice digs and made sure that I got the ladies! :D But hey, what's a story without some pictures? Okay, here's the pics.

We started off with some serious Mexican food. The first place we went was a little to fancy for our taste so we went to a spot that Jason knew I would like. A mom and pop Mexican food restaurant.

...and man did I get my GRUB on!

texasshow3.jpg

The weather tried to become an issue but the rain stayed away.

texasshow5.jpg

I Guess the first place you visited was that resturant, and from the looks of the next pic, you visited the JOHN :lol:

Great pics, thanks for the post

I Guess the first place you visited was that resturant, and from the looks of the next pic, you visited the JOHN :lol:

Great pics, thanks for the post

I thought the second picture was his "really nice digs" :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I believe the young lady with the STI was named Stefanie. That car not only looks good, but is quick too. Really wish I was there in SA for this clinic. I'm sure Jason was a great host.

Believe me I will do so. Open pit bbq will be a first stop for me.

Have no fear, I have the place picked out for you already :2thumbs:

http://www.coopersbbq.com/

The original is in Llano which is about an hr to an hr and a half from Austin in the Hill Country. New Braunfels is good as I'm sure the one in the Stockyards is too, but the original is tough to beat. Their pork chops are known as big chops and I would bet you can't finish one by yourself.

The original is in Llano which is about an hr to an hr and a half from Austin in the Hill Country. New Braunfels is good as I'm sure the one in the Stockyards is too, but the original is tough to beat. Their pork chops are known as big chops and I would bet you can't finish one by yourself.

Yep right next door to our family home town (s) of Mason, Art and Castell...good food all around the area and a little further down south make sure SIDeatailing visits and icehouse or two...

Special thanks to Junkman for coming down. I use to travel a lot and know how it can be. And to Adams for getting it done.

Awesome I will try this out when I go to Texas. Thanks for the info.

Yep right next door to our family home town (s) of Mason, Art and Castell...good food all around the area and a little further down south make sure SIDeatailing visits and icehouse or two...

Special thanks to Junkman for coming down. I use to travel a lot and know how it can be. And to Adams for getting it done.

I will make sure I stop by there as well. :)

Great meeting you, AJ!

Thanks for doing work on my hood! I try very hard to maintain that black car. Its a pain! Ill have to clay bar my car next ;)

Well, you won't have to clay that much. Your paint is in lot better shape than most. Compared to that Impala, yours is near perfection. You need to school that guy in the Impala!

Mmmmm That Food looks really good, a burger is not a burger unless the cheese and grease drip off when you are eating, that’s how you know its good.:drool:

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><P><FONT face=Nice cars too BTW

Looks like you had a blast. I'm glad you were able to get down there Junk! Thank you.

Thanks for the booking Ash! ;)

Mmmmm That Food looks really good, a burger is not a burger unless the cheese and grease drip off when you are eating, that’s how you know its good.:drool:

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><P><FONT face=Nice cars too BTW

You know it bro! :banana:

Archived