Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Junkman Lands on Texas for a Detailing Clinic!

Before I left Texas, I got to get me a Big Juicy. Man, this is the way a burger should be made!

texasshow28.jpg

:cheers:

The Junkman

Is it wrong that my mouth IMMEDIATELY began to water when I saw that pic? :bow:

One of the car's err trucks that stood out in my mind was a tubbed and custom mid 50's Chevy. I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea but I can attest that the work was done right and not just a sloppy job, however the owner made a convertible out of it and I thought it was a pretty good looking truck. Oh and the tubs wern't for looks as I heard on the roadway when he was leaving haha.. It had something big lurking under the hood.

Great meeting you, AJ!

Thanks for doing work on my hood! I try very hard to maintain that black car. Its a pain! Ill have to clay bar my car next ;)

Yeah, your car was in good shape, don't think it was near as bad as that impala ;) Today (later) I'll be running my camaro through the detailing gauntlet, so know what you mean!

Next time make Jason take you to Jalisco off Judson for GOOD Mexican food!!!

Glad you had a good time, I love TX...namely San Antonio.

Come on Chris...talking about of all of the good Mexican places in SA could be a thread all on it's own! I know of a great place on FM 78, if you don't mind waiting like 20 minutes standing outside a taco truck. :D

Archived