Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chevy Small Block

BigDogK-9

FOR <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:City alt=</st1:City><st1:place w:st="on">SALE</st1:place>: Chevy 350, Boarded 30 over - (355), professionally built at Phil’s Speed Shop, Quincy PA. Engine is putting out 400 Rear Wheel HP, through a turbo 400 trans. Time’ in a 3000 LB car, 11.05, at 125 MPH. All the best equipment was used in the engine build. Crank trued, rods resized and shot pined, Hi Pressure oil pump, Racing Dike rings on flat top forged pistons, Block was decked and crank bore trued, Cam bore trued, <st1:place w:st="on">Cam</st1:place> is Comp Cam, 288 intakes, 296 Exhaust. Over size rocker studs, Stud Girdles, Roller Rockers, Titanium lift rods, Victor Junior High Rise Intake, Heads are Chevy double hump, 3 angle valve job, and Stainless steel large valves. Bronze valve guides, hardened valve seats. Holly 650 Carb from the carb shop in <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">California</st1:place></st1:State>, quick change jets. Jessel belt drive, Crank trigger set up, MSD electronics, MSD distributer - extra duty #PN84697, Accel Supper Coil, all paper work and electronics to run engine. Engine is fresh with only 6 total test and tune passes. Engine was fogged before removal from car some years ago. Engine stand also will go with deal. Total Engine was blue printed, heads ported and polished, matched to intake, intake ported as well. East Coast one wire alternator and electric water pump. There is over 12 K invested in the engine alone not counting all the electronics that go with it. Measured Compression 10 and ¾. Also 40 to 45 gal. of racing oil goes with engine, in 55 gal drum with hand pump!!! Oil alone was special blend for racing @ $950.00.

Asking $4200.00 OBO. For the package!

• 4 months later...
Wow! Awesome engine build! :thumbsup:

Is the sale still up? and aside from this Chevy 350 engine... do you have other chevy truck parts you are willing to sell?

Mike,

Sorry for the delay in answering your message, I was out of town for awhile. But to your question, Yes the engine is still for sale! As far as truck parts, no, but I do have 4 turbo 400 transmissions for sale, 2 were my stand by spares and the other two were my racing transmissions.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><P><FONT face=Thanks

Dan

:cheers:

So Dan' date='

I am curious what you are replacing the 350 with?

574 Big Block? :D[/quote']

Chevy Girl,

Hi, no this engine was out of my 1974 Camaro I used to drag race. Engine is fresh with only 6 time runs on it. Got out of racing due to not enough help at the track. I was a one man show doing it all from wrenching to pit crew to driver and the faster you go the more help is needed, I just started getting burned out.

If the engine isn't sold my next project with it will be a V-8 Chopper or Trike, I can garrentee with this motor it will make one wicked ride either way!! LOL!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

:cheers:

• 4 months later...

Archived