Customer Service 866.965.0400

Whats your favorite beer?

Team Adam's

My favorite beer to leave in the fridge is Yuengling, cheap yet full of flavor IMO

My favorite beer to go snag a six pack of is: Sam Adam's- Summer Ale, Winter Lager, Oktoberfest

Also Palmetto Amber is a great beer too (Local beer made in Charleston, SC)

I need to look into some craft beers, there is a new craft brewery that opened here (they just get in craft brews)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is "an open one" an acceptable answer? :lolsmack:

OH, and BTW Dylan, Laughing Lab and Avalanche both make Fat Tire taste less than average. :D

I don't know about LESS than average, but Laughing Lab and Avalanche are favorites of mine that I make SURE that I get some whenever I visit family in Colorado.

Favorites of mine:

New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale

New Belgium 1554 Black Ale

New Belgium Trippel

Bristol Brewery Laughing Lab Scottish Ale

Brackenridge Brewery Avalanche

Sam Adams Boston Lager

Sam Adams Boston Ale

Sam Adams Octoberfest (I look forward for this one every year!)

Sam Adams Irish Ale

Sam Adams Black Ale

I have never met a beer I didn't like...there are only those that I like better than others. That being said Newcastle Brown Ale is the work horse of my fridge/cooler. I drink a lot less than I use to so I like something a little more high quality. On a hot day I do enjoy a Bud Light Lime or 10.

I can give the quick answer - that is my favorite beer is the one open in front of me, but if given a choice my first would be a Belhaven Scottish ALE or a DogfishHead IPA and on hot summer days after lots of work I like BlueMoon.

Not many places have the Belhaven because it needs a nitro tap rather than CO2 - but there is a pub near by that has it with their 80 beers on tap.

How do YOU open your beer? I bet it's not like this guy...

No thanks, the beer will be warm by the time he was done!

I won't drink "american" watered down flavorless beers. I put american in quotes as they are only brewed here, the decisions are made by a multinational corporate conglomerate, and it's more about marketing than producing a good product.

Would Fosters and Kronenbourg 1664 meet this criteria? When we were in England last summer most pubs carried one or both and they were being served 'super chilled'. I passed on those and chose something more local!

Just got an email about a tasting this weekend

Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA... Deconstructed!<FONT face=Helvetica><FONT color=#003366><FONT color=#003366>ffice:office" /><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><P align=center><DIV align=center><B><B><I><FONT face=Friday the 20th from 5pm to 7pm</I></B><o:p></o:p></DIV>

282.jpg<o:p></o:p>

For me it's hands down Americas oldest brewery!!

fun_stuff_wall_firstname.jpg

I also agree! Not to big on Sam Adams. I like blue moon during the summer especially with a nice slice of orange in the glass.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Would Fosters and Kronenbourg 1664 meet this criteria? When we were in England last summer most pubs carried one or both and they were being served 'super chilled'. I passed on those and chose something more local!

I don't believe Fosters has been gobbled up by InBev yet, but it's licensed to be brewed in the UK and the US, they have to use someones facilities. The australians I know regard Fosters as sheep piss. :D

Randyfox and I have very similar beer tastes!

I forgot to mention Molly's Titanic Brown Ale from Rock Bottom Brewery and the Wynkoop Brewery in Denver has a stellar Chili beer.

This evening's selection....Bud Light Tallboys. To go with pizza from here:

http://www.originalpizza.us :) They have gluten-free pizza that doesn't taste like garbage for my wife!

I once drank all the tap beers in a bar (not the same night) they had like 40 different types and I gotta tell ya Bud Light and Abita were my 2 favs. I do like Fosters in the big oil can though :lol:

I guess since I live in Brew City I should chime in. After my softball games my team usually drinks Miller Lite. Which is OK, but after a while it's blah. When I'm playing cards or just kicking back I like to mix it up. Last summer I was on a Bud Light Lime kick. My fridge right now has Miller Lite, MGD, Heineken (I can't stand it), Bud Light Wheat, some blueberry beer from Michigan, and 5 or 6 different flavors of Leinenkugels. Horny Goat's Belgian Wheat is pretty good. Capital Brewery makes one called Supper Club that's not bad. Berghoff beer isn't bad either.

I like to try anything different. Someday I'm hoping to get my hands on some Sam Adam's Utopia, but $150 a bottle is steep.

Archived