Customer Service 866.965.0400

MBCC Corvettes @ the Beach June 4th, Myrtle Beach

I will be at one of the best Corvette shows on the East Coast on June 4th. The 16th annual show will be held at Broadway at the Beach in lovely Myrtle Beach, S.C.

We have back to back demos. One at 11am and another at 1pm.

Stop by the tent any time for advice and the finest car care products in the universe.:cheers:

For more info, click here: Myrtle Beach Corvette Club

or call me 404-454-3442

See ya there!!!

Cool Show Steve and a great location!!:2thumbs: Have fun in the sun!;)

Thanks Chris! I booked a couple extra days for fun. We were trying to do this event last year but I was needed at the Ford Carlisle show. Thanks to Eric covering Carlisle, I am free to work at the beach:D

Hi Steve

It's too bad that this event wasn't last weekend because I am down here on vacation and could have helped out. Of course we have the nice 12 hour ride back to Ohio tomorrow. It was sure nice to spend some time in nice weather for a change and get some golf in.

Best of Luck with the demo's. It was bike week down here this week.

Tom

Hi Steve

It's too bad that this event wasn't last weekend because I am down here on vacation and could have helped out. Of course we have the nice 12 hour ride back to Ohio tomorrow. It was sure nice to spend some time in nice weather for a change and get some golf in.

Best of Luck with the demo's. It was bike week down here this week.

Tom

It would have been great to see you again, its been a while now. Glad you had nice weather and got to play some golf. I recently started playing again and get to tee off at 2pm tomorrow:)

Take care!

Oh, that's pretty cool.

I'll be in Charlotte and then Shallotte NC on June 3rd. Shallotte is only 30 mins from Myrtle Beach....I may stop by!

You should stop by! The location we are having it at looks top notch. It looks like its a big shopping and dining area that surrounds a lake. I hope the weather is good.:xfingers:

You should stop by! The location we are having it at looks top notch. It looks like its a big shopping and dining area that surrounds a lake. I hope the weather is good.:xfingers:

I will definitely put it on my calendar.

I'm trying to see if I can find a place to stay ....if so, I'll be there.

Hey Brandi what a small world. We spent a lot time in and around Shallotte because our property is over towards Holden Beach. We can't wait to retire and build our house down there and get out of these cold and dreary winters here by Lake Erie. We came back to rain and it is supposed to rain every day this week. Oh well I wish I could have timed our trip to include the show with Steve. I would love to be an Adams distributor down there but it will have to wait.

Best of Luck Steve with the demos. I am sure you will have a good turn out. I guess we got lucky with the weather because it was mid to upper 70's while we were there and my brother said it was 92 yesterday.

You guys will have a.ball! We had our yearly meeting in north.myrtle and it was great! There's a Brazilian steak place there.....excellent! All the meat you can eat! Should be in 90's for ya this weekend....Brandi-bring your best sunscreen girl. You will get burned up!

Have fun!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I was there for about forty minutes and stayed under steves tent the whole time. Awesome guy!!!!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Wadja buy, wadja buy, wadja buy?

Wow! That was a fun show. I just got back in town. Took a couple extra days to enjoy the beach. What a great bunch of people and some mean looking Vettes. I can't wait for next year.

Brandi, it was a pleasure to meet you and your friends- especially your incredibly cute puppy dog.

Pictures coming tomorrow.

Archived