Customer Service 866.965.0400

This isn't funny anymore

JJ1o87

Whelp, I did it again. I haven't washed my poor V-Dub in about 2 months. To say the car was filthy was an understatement. With a clear and beautiful forecast I went at it today. Spent three hours on her - she sparkled again. I go inside and take a shower and what happens you ask? It rains! It's gorgeous out and it rains?! Wtf?! It rained here for 5 minutes and it's back to beautiful out. I can't win. :willy:

Ok rant off

I had my full detail planned out for my truck this weekend. Was supposed to be BEAUTIFUL Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday. Well Thursday they changed Friday and Saturday to Rain. Friday they changed Sunday to Rain.... Might as well just change Monday too!!!!!

I need 2 days to do my truck! This will never happen!!!!!

I'm beginning to think I am the Canadian Jeff.

Nice and sunny around noon. An hour washing the car and then another two hours claying the car (including a dropped claybar!).

Went back into the house and put the micro fibres in the washing machine to soak. Took a quick shower to rinse off the sweat. Came out of the shower to see not sun shine but a clouds as black as Jeff's car! Just waiting on the rain.

I'm beginning to think I am the Canadian Jeff.

Nice and sunny around noon. An hour washing the car and then another two hours claying the car (including a dropped claybar!).

Went back into the house and put the micro fibres in the washing machine to soak. Took a quick shower to rinse off the sweat. Came out of the shower to see not sun shine but a clouds as black as Jeff's car! Just waiting on the rain.

Atta boy! :cheers:

Archived