Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone have $120k I can borrow??

BillB

Guest Jay.B

I used to be on another forum (ford diesel forum) with the guy that has that car. He sold his Ford F-250 on ebay and that was listed under his other items. The guy has some awesome cars and his truck was awesome as well. He had a C10 for sale a while back too that was amazing. That is deffinately a awesome chevelle though. :2thumbs:

I just found the post where he was talking about it. I assume he priced it so high becuase he says it isn't really for sale unless someone has the right amount of money. That was back in December.

None the less, AWESOME car!! :rockon:

Not a big fan, sorry

Im impressed with the quality of work, but IMO chevelles as well as other classic cars should be kept stock, or at least close to it. IMO that is no longer a chevelle, its just a custom vehicle that happens to look like one.

But Thats just me

Not a big fan, sorry

Im impressed with the quality of work, but IMO chevelles as well as other classic cars should be kept stock, or at least close to it. IMO that is no longer a chevelle, its just a custom vehicle that happens to look like one.

But Thats just me

So I shouldn't tell you that I am on the look out for a roller Nova to put a 6.0/T56 in :lol:

I think it all depends on the state of the car when you purchase it... if your buying a complete matching #s Camaro or something of that nature for $40k to cut up and do something like this, then I couldn't agree more with you, thats just stupid and a waste of a nice car. I personally would be looking for the cheapest thing I could find in decent condition (even a V6) to do what I want to do

Not a big fan, sorry

But Thats just me

Different strokes for different folks. I like to see them both ways... go to any auction and you'll see TONS of stock restos, but a tastefully done custom resto is just as cool IMO.

If we all liked the same thing life sure would be boring! :2thumbs:

FWIW one of my all time favorite Impalas is anything but 'stock'

Brian Fullers Impaler, which I got an up close look at both at SEMA and GNRS this year :2thumbs:

52adf6f6.jpg5e936add.jpg

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LVQstib-EZU?rel=0&hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived