Customer Service 866.965.0400

Paid Membership

Billyt

With the thread about stickers i was thinking about a paid membership on the Adams forum.

Say we pay between $10 and $20 and in return there will be a membership part of the forum with special offers and discount for members also a members pack of stickers and maybe a keyfob, hat or teeshirt.

The forums would still be free but this membership would be a good way of funding the forums and help with the running costs which i know as the forum gets bigger will increase.

I am not so sure about a paid membership. I do understand increasing costs incurred with running the forums as it grows. I would think that as the forum adds members there will be more orders going through therefore covering these costs.

I would imagine Adam tracks his cost related to the size of the forums and the increased business he receives.

As far as the stickers go, how about just selling them? I would pay a few bucks to pick up some more.

The special offers...well the daily special are there. Generally they are a great value. The current special gives you a free bottle of BG. That's a $25 dollar savings right there. One can't say that is not a smokin deal.

It seems to me most of us here are just average Joes that are a little freaky about our vehicles. Will a paid membership create an " elite" section. I think it is quite possible. I am not sure that is what Adam has in mind.

Just my thoughts and am curious what others think...

I think billy is just looking out for the adams team, They have to pay for Mayben's bandwidth somehow:lolsmack:

:

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't think Adam would go for this, he is one hell of a good guy and is just happy about giving us a forum to help with our medical condition!!!:lolsmack:

Friends, your membership is indirectly paid! As customers, you are paying! (Thanks for your thoughts, and kindness, however. ;))

This forum is part of our customer service, and the fact that people also like hang out here it absolutely humbling. We have an excellent group of humans here, first class, and of all the online communities I visit, ours still feels the best to me.

Thank you friends, and this will be a free forum for as long as our humble operation is in existence!

:thumbsup:

I was just about to post something that mirrored what Adam said :lol:

Really when you think about it this forum more than likely pays for itself quite a few times over. I mean if I didn't check this forum or receive the emails how would I know when there was something new I "just had to have"? :D

Friends, your membership is indirectly paid! As customers, you are paying! (Thanks for your thoughts, and kindness, however. ;))

This forum is part of our customer service, and the fact that people also like hang out here it absolutely humbling. We have an excellent group of humans here, first class, and of all the online communities I visit, ours still feels the best to me.

Thank you friends, and this will be a free forum for as long as our humble operation is in existence!

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::grouphug:

• 1 month later...
:lol::lol::lol:

I don't think Adam would go for this, he is one hell of a good guy and is just happy about giving us a forum to help with our medical condition!!!:lolsmack:

Thanks Brian for reminding one and all of our common MEDICAL CONDITION

No cure and hope it will always be that way. :banana:

Archived