Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam Gun question

shad2009

Question

i just received a foam gun from Grabiak Performance Center (Thanks ALOT Jason:thumbsup:) and i'm guessing it's one of the ones that was introduced the first time around because it doesn't have a setting for the amount of foam that is released...

1.will this still produce alot of foam?

2.how much shampoo/water do i put in? it goes up to 32 oz on the left side and 500 then to 1000ml on the right side

thanks for any info, and a big thanks to Jason and everyone at GPC:rockon:

I'd like to thank Eric @ Thompson Racing for the foam gun I purchased from him. It's a Hyrdo one as well. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow after work! My truck hasn't been washed with adam's shampoo in awhile and now that I finally have a foam gun I'm more eager to wash it haha.

please take some pics...i won't have a chance to use mine for a while:willy::willy: and i'd like to see what's in my future:banana:

Just got a Gilmour Foam Gun from the family for Father's Day - WOOHOO !!!!! :banana:

Are there any specific steps to clean it after each use? Thanks.

BTW - Happy Father's Day All.

Mike

Awesome man, you will like it. I just run a quart of clean water through mine when I'm done, just to ensure no soap get's gummed up in the pick-up hose or the nozzle. I think it even says it in the directions. I use 4 oz per wash, on setting E for the RS, and settind C for the van (because of the size of the van).

I'd like to thank Eric @ Thompson Racing for the foam gun I purchased from him. It's a Hyrdo one as well. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow after work! My truck hasn't been washed with adam's shampoo in awhile and now that I finally have a foam gun I'm more eager to wash it haha.

i really need to invest in a foam gun. i try to take extra care washing especially having a black truck. i use the 2 bucket method/w grit guard and still get swirls. since theres still not an adams foam gun for purchase idk what other ones out there that are up to par.

some of the authorized ealers may have some left...grabiak performance center does (where i get mine) and i believe thompson racing still does...try getting in contact with one of them

size tip? i never got any extra add ons...

oh ok. i got a bag with several different color/sized plastic tips. even the largest one wouldnt let any foam through ( i sprayed about 1/4 of the water out thinking it was maybe building up) removed the tip, sprayed again and foam everywhere lol love it

Good to hear you like it!

Make sure to mix in the Adam's shampoo, swirl the canister around - it is kind of thick and will lay in the bottom of the canister if you don't mix it up.

BTW Love my foam gun - really helps on the maintenance of the finish.

i really need to invest in a foam gun. i try to take extra care washing especially having a black truck. i use the 2 bucket method/w grit guard and still get swirls. since theres still not an adams foam gun for purchase idk what other ones out there that are up to par.

I've got one of Adams foam gun and I use it every week on my Holden G8GT and I love the foam. Sure makes washing the cars a lot more fun and I take my time now and don't care if it dries because the shampoo rinses.right off. GRRRR8.HoldenBanner5.jpg All Adams Products Used on the Black Rat". :burnout:

HoldenBanner5.jpg

Archived