Customer Service 866.965.0400

Engine Bay after 80,000 miles

texn884

Question

Yes she does not sit still during the week. It has 83,881 on her right now. Besides all the stone ships looks new. Washed her and detailed and added another coat of Americana this afternoon.:glasses::patriot:

Thanks for the nice words.

Faze(Jason) saw my car Monday late afternoon so he knows what it looks like under the hood and the rest of the car. Picked up my VaC from him and looks like we will be doing other things with the car also, like HID's :).

He is a great guy.

Doctor Chip will not come tofix all my chips he says way to many lol

I like the idea of the spray bottle with Adams Car Shampoo watered down to get into the areas that are tight. Thanks Chris. I fell for you with your car being that dirty for so long. Once you want to clean it you may want to pressure wash it real good. Then attack it with Adams

That's exactly what I do! I go to the coin op and hammer off the crust and then come home for a proper wash. I actually did that last night. Took me 4.5 hours!!! Washed, clayed while wet, coat of MSW, and them SVRT'd everything outside and windows cleaned inside. Not perfect, but better! Dr. Colorchip needs to come out for the hood! Boo!

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

I bet running through a West Texas Dust Storm might change your opinion. Don't get me wrong but I will try the VRT still have a bit left in the bottle on the intake cover and see what I think. I have a new bottle of SVRT waiting to be opened.

I like the idea of the spray bottle with Adams Car Shampoo watered down to get into the areas that are tight. Thanks Chris. I fell for you with your car being that dirty for so long. Once you want to clean it you may want to pressure wash it real good. Then attack it with Adams

Hi, nice job, Is this water base product? does this not collecting dust?What about using SVRT using for engine dressing?

Super VRT is a water-based product and will not attract dust. SVRT can be diluted (about 70% SVRT to 30% water) to make it sprayable and easier to apply to the engine bay.

GM's electronics are more water friendly than Fords from what I've seen and heard. Not doubting that it doesn't work obviously I saw the pics just never seen or heard of it bein done. My luck soapy water would get down in a coil boot and foul out my ignition ya know?

Nah... I did my '98 F150 this weekend. Didn't cover a thing and used a spray bottle with Adams shampoo and water to do the cleaning. Worked the bees knees.

Your G8 looks great and is cleaner than mine! You should see mine right now. Most people would PUKE! It's HORRIBLE!!!! Not been washed since MARCH!!! :loser: I've given up on it. It's too hard to keep it clean working next to a concrete company. Especially with the amount of rain we get now. :(

Chris

Hi, nice job, Is this water base product? does this not collecting dust?What about using SVRT using for engine dressing?

It is easier to use In & Out spray for dressing under the hood :2thumbs:

How do you make the industries best trim and tire dressing even better? You eliminate its only weakness by making it water repellent! This amazing new product will amaze you each time you use it.

That's right!! We've taken our extremely popular Vinyl, Rubber, and Tire dressing and eliminated the only complaint any of our customers ever had about it. Now instead of Adam's VRT Tire Trim Dressing washing away with the rain or coming off each time you clean your car the NEW Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing actually BEADS AND REPELS WATER!!

Advances in polymer technology allowed us to keep the same amazing water based, low gloss, formula and make it water proof. The special additive allows the product to stand up to multiple washings, hundreds of miles of rain driving, and it even reduces surface tensions so much that water will literally roll right off of your trim and tires.

Sound too good to be true? Check out our latest video to see this amazing new product in action.

GM's electronics are more water friendly than Fords from what I've seen and heard. Not doubting that it doesn't work obviously I saw the pics just never seen or heard of it bein done. My luck soapy water would get down in a coil boot and foul out my ignition ya know?

Here is what it looked like after driving through a major dust storm going to Lubbock this spring. I opened the hood when I got to the hotel and almost cried and also my car was sand blasted. I cleaned it with the foamer and car shampoo and let it soak and hosed it off and then I just use detail spray and now use Americana on the paint under the hood and it then looks so GRRRR8.

utf-8BTHViYm9jay0yMDExMDIyOC0wMDAzNC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BTHViYm9jay0yMDExMDIyOC0wMDAzMy5qcGc.jpg

that looks nice:glasses:

what do you use to clean the engine.do you just spray some VRT and then spray it of,or do you use orher products other than VRT.

any body have a wright up on how to use the VRT on the engine.thank you:xfingers:

never mind,found it:lolsmack:

Archived