Customer Service 866.965.0400

Let's see if this works!

Velociabstract

• 2 weeks later...

What I'm really working on is a shine like yours C6Bill. I'm getting closer to figuring out the best combination of pads, polishing and speeds on the Porter Cable with my paint. I never knew how different the paint on one car could be from another. I'm also trying to figure out how to get a good pic uploaded. If I upload a jpeg it looks terrible after shrinking it to fit.

Les

Thanks Leslie :thumbsup:

The best advice I can give anyone is TAKE YOUR TIME. When polishing do small sections and get it to where you want it before you move on. And when waxing make sure you let the product cure fully before wiping off.

By the way, you have some serious shine going there yourself :pc:

Have you tried Revive Polish as a last step before waxing ? And BSG as a last step after waxing ?

History first. Bought the car (2006 model) in june 08 brand new with 60 miles and 2 years in the sun. First wash and wax using competing brand left me disappointed. Next I ordered Adams and used the fine machine polish with the white pad and machine wax with the black pad and little pressure. Undeniable improvement but not good enough for me. This last detail I mixed the swirl and haze with the FMP on the orange pad followed by working smaller sections at a time with more pressure, perhaps 20lbs. Next the machine wax with the black pad. Now I'm happy but know it has more shine in it. (I know I should have followed the orange pad with the white and FMP but my hands and back had had enough.)

So now I have the BSG on order (as well as a few other goodies) I'm still finding out what works best on this German ceramic clear coat. When I do I hope to contend in the photo contest. So, your saying I should try the Revive Polish too? Dang, another order. And my current order is still in transit.

Les