Customer Service 866.965.0400

PC pad size

Fit08

Question

AS I do the deed of TPC (Total, Paint, Correction) I've noticed my SHR pad has "blakened" edge about 1/4" because of coming into contact with varies trim rubbers. I would asume that this is no problem and hand work in areas is needed.

11 answers to this question

That should clean off with no problem. I tape over those areas now - it keeps the pads cleaner and no clean up needed on the trim.

Yes, cleaned up fine. Thought about taping but had none so on I went.

yes lots.. but first rule in Adam's Clinics, these tricks can only be shared with other attendees, whether the same location or another.. only previous attendees are allowed to know what goes on..

:jester:

yes lots.. but first rule in Adam's Clinics, these tricks can only be shared with other attendees, whether the same location or another.. only previous attendees are allowed to know what goes on..

Fair enough, we now only need a few Adams clinic in Ontario, Canada by the man himself.

The first rule of <s>Fight Club</s> Adam's Detail Clinics is you don't talk about <s>Fight Club</S> Adam's Detail Clinics

I immediately thought of Fight Club when I saw Nick's post last night. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :D

Archived