Customer Service 866.965.0400

Only got to use my Merino wool mitt once :(

Hi Guys

Just a warning to everyone, you CANNOT wash this mitt like the wash pads, it tears and is falls apart, unusable. I should have checked first!

On the plus side, I loved it, it is super soft and real easy to use. It's definitely easier to use with the grit guard. I will order a new one soon!

Hi Guys

Just a warning to everyone, you CANNOT wash this mitt like the wash pads, it tears and is falls apart, unusable. I should have checked first!

On the plus side, I loved it, it is super soft and real easy to use. It's definitely easier to use with the grit guard. I will order a new one soon!

Doug, can you provide more feedback? How did you wash it that made it fall apart in one wash!! I'm on the fence about getting one, but they are having durability issue's I would like to know a little more. Thanks man.

Hi Guys

Any pictures doug?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ouch! Good plan not to machine wash any of our wash pads, but clearly, not this one!

Wow....well, we sold a few hundred in minutes with the introduction, and this is the first massive failure, and the notice how not to wash these needs to be clearly posted on the web store.

I'm sorry this happened, and we'll get you a replacement as soon as we get stock again!

-:(

Yeah, I've NEVER washed any of my pads in the washer.

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mURvfnibQAs?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mURvfnibQAs?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Hey Doug,

That would be considered something NOT typical for the wash mits, and you can machine wash the merino mitt so it may just be a case of a defective wash pad.

The price paid with hand made things like this is there can be some inconsistencies, call us at the toll free number so we can arrange to get you a replacement:

866-965-0400

Again, what good is a 110% satisfaction guarantee if you don't use it?

Hey Doug,

That would be considered something NOT typical for the wash mits, and you can machine wash the merino mitt so it may just be a case of a defective wash pad.

The price paid with hand made things like this is there can be some inconsistencies, call us at the toll free number so we can arrange to get you a replacement:

866-965-0400

Again, what good is a 110% satisfaction guarantee if you don't use it?

:iagree:

That's why I love Adam's products.

They stand behind their products without question.

Archived