Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spreading the Adams gospel

JerseyGator

I have made a practice of giving out one 4oz DS at every car show/cruise I go to. Last night at a local cruise this young man pulled up in a Factory Five Cobra. At first I told him he was too young to be driving a car like that, but he immediately pulled out an album with pics of him and his dad building the car. Having just come out of the garage it was so dusty I wanted to wipe it down for him. Instead I watched as he pulled a hand towel out of the trunk and began dry wiping the car! :willy:

So, instead of watching him abuse the car I threw him a WW microfiber towel and a 4oz DS and told him to use that instead. He was VERY impressed with the product and very thankful of my kindness...

Here's a pic and check out how dirty the MF towel is!

IMG_2973.jpg

Also did the same at the NY Auto show. Here's one of Gary Patterson, VP of Shelby American using DS and MF WW towel to wipe down the 800 hp Shelby GT500 SuperSnake. Matter of fact he let me drive the car at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle in early June.

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

Everyone of us that believe in the product should do this at every show we attend. What better form of advertising than this?

Adams Rocks!

:patriot:

good idea handing out samples. But doesnt that make you a pusher:jester:

I was at a car show this weekend with my dads chevelle, and i made sure to let everyone know about what products i used. A guy parked 2 cars down from me had a vinyl top, i heard him complaining about how it looked dull and how everything he put on the top did not make it shine. So i showed him my chevelle and he was so impressed with the top. I told him to go get some SVRT. I should have just done his top for him

The guy in the first picture is lucky to have a car like that at such a young age. I'm sure it was really cool building it with his dad, too. Good learning experience.

Good idea handing out the samples. Glad to see people are actually trying to show other people how to take car of their cars properly with awesome products. Some people just don't know how bad their car looks in the sun with "regular" products lol.

good idea handing out samples. But doesnt that make you a pusher:jester:

I was at a car show this weekend with my dads chevelle, and i made sure to let everyone know about what products i used. A guy parked 2 cars down from me had a vinyl top, i heard him complaining about how it looked dull and how everything he put on the top did not make it shine. So i showed him my chevelle and he was so impressed with the top. I told him to go get some SVRT. I should have just done his top for him

A pusher indeed. Just don't drink it! LOL!

The guy in the first picture is lucky to have a car like that at such a young age. I'm sure it was really cool building it with his dad, too. Good learning experience.

Good idea handing out the samples. Glad to see people are actually trying to show other people how to take car of their cars properly with awesome products. Some people just don't know how bad their car looks in the sun with "regular" products lol.

Always trying to break folks free from the matrix... It's amazing how people with very nice cars treat them so horribly.

I'm such a nudge. The first thing I do when I see a nice car is get down on the angle in the sun and check for swirls. No swirls I compliment them. See swirls I start pushing product! :glasses:

A pusher indeed. Just don't drink it! LOL!

Always trying to break folks free from the matrix... It's amazing how people with very nice cars treat them so horribly.

I'm such a nudge. The first thing I do when I see a nice car is get down on the angle in the sun and check for swirls. No swirls I compliment them. See swirls I start pushing product! :glasses:

:iagree: 110%. I was a judge at a show recently in charge of "best paint." I thought I was going to be burned at the stake when I picked a Dodge Caliber owned by some kid. All the older Corvette/Chevelle/Mustang/Nova, etc guys were just staring at me so I offered an explanation for my selection. Easy to point out horribly swirled paint in the sun. Then they understood.

I do the same thing here Peter.

Matter of fact, I keep the 4oz sample at work on my desk.

People ask me what it is.

I tell them to smell it ....which they love..

Then I tell them what it is, etc.

Everyone rolls their eyes at me saying that I'd be the one person in the office to bring car cleaning products to show off at work! LOL

But I do get a lot of referrals to do their cars! :)

I do the same thing here Peter.

Matter of fact, I keep the 4oz sample at work on my desk.

People ask me what it is.

I tell them to smell it ....which they love..

Then I tell them what it is, etc.

Everyone rolls their eyes at me saying that I'd be the one person in the office to bring car cleaning products to show off at work! LOL

But I do get a lot of referrals to do their cars! :)

Doesn't surprise me! :rockon:

While gassing up Tuesday I had an elderly couple in a 2011 Camaro SS convertible pull up to the pump next to me. Their car is Red Jewelcoat, (looks a lot like my Sport Red Metallic), with DISO. The gentleman driver asked me what I was driving (I'm debadged) and how old is it. When I told him it was my 2 1/2 year old daily driver his eyes got real big. He asked me what I used to keep it better than showroom new. I pointed to the Adam's sticker and told him that that was all he needed to know. I wrote down the website for him, told him to watch the videos but also gave him my business card and told him to feel free to ask any question. I also told him I'd be more than willing to show him personally, at no charge, how to use all of the products available here. :patriot: I really hope I hear from him soon.

Archived