Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks.....................

This is a thread to say Thanks to a few people on this forum. Today is the day I took delivery of my Camaro 2 years ago and I immediately statred tearing up the paint because I just didn't know what I was doing. I was using Zaino, shhh , I know, but still got spider webs and the results well were not what I wanted.

A few months after owning my car AJ posted a thread on Camaro 5 about how to maintain your finish, we have all seen it, and I was hooked. The Adams boxes started flowing and boy I thought I was in like Flynn, WRONG. The vidoes looked SOOOOO easy.

So I traveled to a detail clinic and after MANY PM's to AJ and Dylan and almost 2 years I finally gotten my technique down. ( I guess I am slow, LOL) What I realized is that of course I was using tooo much product and going to fast, Dont we all.

I tore up pads, lost wrenches, you name it... I did it wrong :help:but one thing remained constant was Dylan and AJ.......AJ even offered for me to come to his house and show me personally for as long as it took :lol:

Well fortunate for the both of us I FINALLY started getting the results I wanted.

Neither Dylan nor AJ was ever short, mean, arrogant, condecending, rude or whatever you want to call it, they were always more than helpful and still are.

I just wanted to take time to say Thanks to Dylan and AJ for helping me out so that I can truly enjoy having a nice car. As we all know they look alot better shined up.

I have attached a couple of pictures right after a recent car show I attended in which I won Best of Class, hmmm I wonder why......

Thanks John. You won me over at Outback (twice so far)! I can always find time to help anyone with a passion for their paint as you have. I am glad that you have gotten your technique to where you are satisfied with it. That takes commitment. I can thank you and all the Camaros at Camaro5 Fest for this picture. It was my rental to Bloomington Gold Corvettes last weekend. :)

IMG_1432.jpg

Thanks John. You won me over at Outback (twice so far)! I can always find time to help anyone with a passion for their paint as you have. I am glad that you have gotten your technique to where you are satisfied with it. That takes commitment. I can thank you and all the Camaros at Camaro5 Fest for this picture. It was my rental to Bloomington Gold Corvettes last weekend. :)

IMG_1432.jpg

OOOOOOOH a SS Convertible :drool: I bet you had fun it that thing.

OOOOOOOH a SS Convertible :drool: I bet you had fun it that thing.

Yes I did. I rode up with 4 other Vettes. That car is a lot more heavy than the Vette and the power is a lot more steering friendly compared to my car. It got a lot of looks and the ladies really liked it. The kids were pretty crazy about it also. :thumbsup:

Archived